Other News Source JFH ?

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just saw this in The Western Weekender

Fish deal still stalled

"There’s still no movement on a new deal for James Fisher-Harris at Penrith, with the powerhouse prop reportedly seeking close to $1 million a season under his new contract.

I’m told Fisher-Harris’ team is looking for a deal that is worth more as each season rolls on, with the Panthers hoping to find some middle ground to get an extended deal across the line."

Is he worth going after for 1 million per season??

Geez he would add grunt and toughness to our pack

Maybe Penrith are feeling the pinch on their salary cap and can't give him the $$$ he is after

Take the article with a grain of salt but if true, could there be a chance with the right offer?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this in The Western Weekender

Fish deal still stalled

"There’s still no movement on a new deal for James Fisher-Harris at Penrith, with the powerhouse prop reportedly seeking close to $1 million a season under his new contract.

I’m told Fisher-Harris’ team is looking for a deal that is worth more as each season rolls on, with the Panthers hoping to find some middle ground to get an extended deal across the line."

Is he worth going after for 1 million per season??

Geez he would add grunt and toughness to our pack

Maybe Penrith are feeling the pinch on their salary cap and can't give him the $$$ he is after

Take the article with a grain of salt but if true, could there be a chance with the right offer?
One the main reasons we have been screwed,for the last few years,is paying too much for players,latrell Mitchell,is on 750k at south’s,is fisher Harris worth more than him?I doubt it.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
what a bullshit post but he is the best front rower in the comp arguably

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Grant, Haas, Fifita and JT are the only forwards worth 1M+

JFH is the second best prop in the NRL behind Haas. Haas you can use as a meter eater and on an edge, JFH is used mainly as a meter eater.

I have him at around 800k. He’s a weapon but not at the level of Payne Haas if comparing props and million dollar value.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Not a mil. He has a body shape that is prone to gooing out of form. Doesn’t have the strength of a Payne haas or JT.
800k 3 year deal take it or leave it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
only players in the spine - and only the best spine players - should get $1+ million a season
A good centre, which we haven’t seen since latrell, would be worth a mil too.
If Holland was developed through the roosters system for example I think he would be commanding 900/1mil by now, because he has the flexibility for fullback too.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in today's game, the centres get too little ball to justify that sort of money

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You'd think Penrith lock him up. They've made re-signing him a priority. I doubt it's for anywhere near a million. More like 700k-800k max.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have this bloke just behind Hass. He should be a priority target, not sure if I’d pay a million but if Klemmer is on a reported 850k, this bloke is easily worth 100k more

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hiow is a prop wortha million i dont get it
He isn't but for a team like us you need to consider it. I wouldn't personally, and I think he'll stay at the Panthers for ~800k (or middle ground somewhere between what he's worth and overs). Anyone who wants to sign him needs to accept it'll cost us 1m or very close to it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Not a mil. He has a body shape that is prone to gooing out of form. Doesn’t have the strength of a Payne haas or JT.
800k 3 year deal take it or leave it.
so same offer (possibly less) that the Panthers are going to offer him? Yep, that'll work.