Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The more I think about it I realise our CAP position has been turned around pretty quickly... still not convinced on the coach thou..
Our cap was no where near as bad as the club made out, not to mention we signed the bloody Kiwi captain despite being told no major signings would be made until 2021.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our cap was no where near as bad as the club made out, not to mention we signed the bloody Kiwi captain despite being told no major signings would be made until 2021.
Careful bro on here you will get blasted by Nuffies when you speak commonsense

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bro, Jennings and takarangi will go... they’re also releasing mannah moroa mau Hoffman and Peni terepo off contract. They are in a better position on the ladder too, they have a better shot at ramien then we do, especially if we are focusing on api and ese ese and have a 1.2mil halfback on our books
Mate your missing some key facts. There is no way the panther are paying 40% of blakes
contract.

I highly doubt that gutho took 650k a year.

Sivo going up 200k is still 200k to add on!

of those players you listed going (Hoffman and terepo are likely on minimum and still need to be replaced so they gain nothing there)

Moses wouldn’t be on much less than Foran. He wanted huge $

I’m not saying the eels are shit. I’m saying I don’t think their cap has much at all. They are going for a prop to replace the forwards your listing as outside Paulo they lack there.

I would think the sharks are a more dangerous threat at signing Raimen than the eels.

I just hope our club uses this as a chance of using the cheque book and replacing one of our most glaring issues.

Infact the 3 players I listed are 3 of the 4 biggest issues we have.

Centre
Hooker
Prop.

Our halves the other obvious one.

None of api Raimen or esse esse would demand huge $

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate your missing some key facts. There is no way the panther are paying 40% of blakes
contract.

I highly doubt that gutho took 650k a year.

Sivo going up 200k is still 200k to add on!

of those players you listed going (Hoffman and terepo are likely on minimum and still need to be replaced so they gain nothing there)

Moses wouldn’t be on much less than Foran. He wanted huge $

I’m not saying the eels are shit. I’m saying I don’t think their cap has much at all. They are going for a prop to replace the forwards your listing as outside Paulo they lack there.

I would think the sharks are a more dangerous threat at signing Raimen than the eels.

I just hope our club uses this as a chance of using the cheque book and replacing one of our most glaring issues.

Infact the 3 players I listed are 3 of the 4 biggest issues we have.

Centre
Hooker
Prop.

Our halves the other obvious one.

None of api Raimen or esse esse would demand huge $
Heard Herman is already on about 350k at the Knights....what's the bet we gave him a pay rise to join us?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We signed him with less than half a year to go, and we don’t even know the structure of the deal so could be backended for all we know

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, Jennings and takarangi will go... they’re also releasing mannah moroa mau Hoffman and Peni terepo off contract. They are in a better position on the ladder too, they have a better shot at ramien then we do, especially if we are focusing on api and ese ese and have a 1.2mil halfback on our books
Mannah is not on much at all. And they had to let go Mau because they were pushing the boundaries hard on the cap. They have Moses on big coin too and a huge fight to keep Dylan Brown on their books who they see as long term partner for Moses. It’s a really interesting strategy to load up on your backline with $$$ for that reason I don’t think they are in a better place then us (except on the ladder) We have a few off contract this year and 80% the year after. Plus we won’t be contributing to Mbye after this year and Woods after the following year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t forget their hooker would want a pay increase soon too I’d say

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s definitely true with the DWZ signing. They under promised and over delivered- a good business strategy.

But releasing Woods & Mbye not resigning Morris boys and Eastwood all on good coin has allowed us to get through the heavily back ended contract saga a lot quicker to the point we are able to be active in the player market. Fingers crossed for some more good news on the way we all need it.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard Herman is already on about 350k at the Knights....what's the bet we gave him a pay rise to join us?
What makes you think we’d have to pay overs for a bloke who’s on the nose at his current club?

The days of paying ridiculous overs are behind us. Case and point - DWZ, where the Panthers are paying part of his salary to play for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We signed him with less than half a year to go, and we don’t even know the structure of the deal so could be backended for all we know
Still made a signing we were originally told we were never in a position to make.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What makes you think we’d have to pay overs for a bloke who’s on the nose at his current club?

The days of paying ridiculous overs are behind us. Case and point - DWZ, where the Panthers are paying part of his salary to play for us.
I don't give a fuck about what you have to say.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re all at sea when logic and facts refute your narratives aren’t ya
Lol fuck off. Logic and facts straight up tell us Pay is incompetent, end off. Go be a mouthpiece somewhere else.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s definitely true with the DWZ signing. They under promised and over delivered- a good business strategy.

But releasing Woods & Mbye not resigning Morris boys and Eastwood all on good coin has allowed us to get through the heavily back ended contract saga a lot quicker to the point we are able to be active in the player market. Fingers crossed for some more good news on the way we all need it.
Don't really agree or disagree with what they're doing, only really stating that they will talk as much shit as possible to manipulate the fanbase to their benefit.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien and Api would be a good addition.

Would love it if the club could find some coin for Oates as well. Can't see where he has resigned with Broncs.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If you did a little research, you’d see that DWZ was released by Panthers, so they’re not paying anything:

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2019/06/07/dwz-granted-release-by-panthers/
Thanks for that. You’re still wrong.

Yes he was released. He was released of his original contract with the Panthers. This is a formality in order to enter into a new contract.

Aaron Woods and Moses Mbye were also ‘released’ by the Bulldogs last year. Same deal.

The full details of their revised remuneration is included in their new contracts. All 3 of the above are/were being paid freight by their former employer.

I hope this was educational for you.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for that. You’re still wrong.

Yes he was released. He was released of his original contract with the Panthers. This is a formality in order to enter into a new contract.

Aaron Woods and Moses Mbye were also ‘released’ by the Bulldogs last year. Same deal.

The full details of their revised remuneration is included in their new contracts. All 3 of the above are/were being paid freight by their former employer.

I hope this was educational for you.
It sure was, just like all of your posts,
If the reader were lobotomized. E is for educational:yum: