Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Banned
Reaction score
Look as I said - to make any form of final judgement on these boys at this stage of their development, and within a team with such little class and experience around them - would be narrow minded.

We'll re-visit this in 18-24 months time. I'll stand by the opinion that they'll each develop into quality first graders.
Didn't you start a thread throwing To'omaga under the bus?
Now you're stating we shouldn't make any form of final judgement at this stage of development for at least 18-24 months!
Your posts are that confusing, folks would be excused for not knowing if you're Arthur or Martha!

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Banned
Reaction score
Literally discussed them with direct reference to To’omaga a couple of posts prior.

Lift your game Invisible
Whatever Pay!
Go back to Parra, or don't they want you either?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs
Parra
Tigers

Have all made enquires about ramien, I don’t see us signing him.

I see eels favourites they have spare quid with Jennings off contract

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dogs
Parra
Tigers

If money plays a large factor we win surely. 2 year deal 500k should be enough, we need to risk it for a decent centre.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If money plays a large factor we win surely. 2 year deal 500k should be enough, we need to risk it for a decent centre.
We don’t have the money to throw at ramien, especially when eels have 950,000 to spend with Jennings off contract and moroa, mannah and manu Mau gone

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs
Parra
Tigers

Not sure about Eels they have a pretty expensive backline as it is they just bought Waqa Blake & resigned Sivo on more $$. They also only just bought Fergo as well on big coin.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The more I think about it I realise our CAP position has been turned around pretty quickly... still not convinced on the coach thou..

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about Eels they have a pretty expensive backline as it is they just bought Waqa Blake & resigned Sivo on more $$. They also only just bought Fergo as well on big coin.
Wats Blake has contribution from panthers till 2023, sivo is on 125k a year and is getting an upgrade to 250, hardly expensive.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We don’t have the money to throw at ramien, especially when eels have 950,000 to spend with Jennings off contract and moroa, mannah and manu Mau gone
They also just took waqa Blake on good $, upgraded gutho on big $, sivo about to be. I’d say they aren’t loaded for cash.

Word on some journo article was they are trying to retain Jennings in a smaller contract too.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also just took waqa Blake on good $, upgraded gutho on big $, sivo about to be. I’d say they aren’t loaded for cash.

Word on some journo article was they are trying to retain Jennings in a smaller contract too.
Wats Blake has contribution from panthers till 2023, sivo is on 125k a year and is getting an upgrade to 250, hardly expensive.
They wanted to resign Jennings but I guarantee that with ramien on market they’ll put a halt to that

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I doubt sivo is re-signing for that. Was a thing other day saying 1mil+ deal over 3 years. Least couple hundred added. Gutho would be a lot more too. Blake wouldn’t of come cheap.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sivo will be on $330k - $1m over 3 years. Fergo on $650k. How much have panthers contributed for Blake? He was on $650k also at Penrith. It would be $200k max if even that. They let him out so early. They’d have to let Takarangi & Jennings go if they wanted to go hard at Ramien.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt sivo is re-signing for that. Was a thing other day saying 1mil+ deal over 3 years. Least couple hundred added. Gutho would be a lot more too. Blake wouldn’t of come cheap.
They'd have a fair bit tied up in a few players. Throw in they want Semi back and Moses wouldn't be cheap... Some creative accounting

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re missing the point... sivo is on 125k now, 1mil by 3 yrs is not a lot, it’s approx 325k - peanuts... gutho on 650k is not a lot of money. And Blake was on 450 a season at panthers with them no contributing 40% to the eels.. they’ve done well, the eels and it pains to say it

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot about Gutho as well! He squeezed every last drop out of them as well as he had manly keen..

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sivo will be on $330k - $1m over 3 years. Fergo on $650k. How much have panthers contributed for Blake? He was on $650k also at Penrith. It would be $200k max if even that. They let him out so early. They’d have to let Takarangi & Jennings go if they wanted to go hard at Ramien.
Takaranhi has been told to leave

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re missing the point... sivo is on 125k now, 1mil by 3 yrs is not a lot, it’s approx 325k - peanuts... gutho on 650k is not a lot of money. And Blake was on 450 a season at panthers with them no contributing 40% to the eels.. they’ve done well, the eels and it pains to say it
Bro.. respectfully I think you have missed the point. They have a very expensive backline when you through Gutho in as well. They still need money for forwards and are going hard at Welsch as well.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro.. respectfully I think you have missed the point. They have a very expensive backline when you through Gutho in as well. They still need money for forwards and are going hard at Welsch as well.
Bro, Jennings and takarangi will go... they’re also releasing mannah moroa mau Hoffman and Peni terepo off contract. They are in a better position on the ladder too, they have a better shot at ramien then we do, especially if we are focusing on api and ese ese and have a 1.2mil halfback on our books