Jeremy Marshall-King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats with the double barrelled Family names FFS, I guess Mother rules the roost at home lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whats with the double barrelled Family names FFS, I guess Mother rules the roost at home lol
He shortened it too.

Used to be Jeremy Marshall-Who-Wants-The-Ball-In-Row-F-Because-I'm-Going-Short-With-This-Ball-King

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was player of the year in ISP for the Tiges last season. Having said that, they finished dead last so yeah.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never heard of him. And not expecting too much from him. But in the plus side he is still young and has a game of first grade experience. Compare that to some of our other signings over the years (usually 25 year olds with not even a game of first grade).

I guess with Hasler gone McDonnell can identify and recruit players he sees with potential. Compared to haslers moneyball failure.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's a state cup player. Plays hooker normally but started as a halfback in holden cup. He can also slot into fullback if need be.

Might be able to play a solid utility role but, I wouldn't expect much from him.

I'm not upset about losing him and that should tell you all you need to know about him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a state cup player. Plays hooker normally but started as a halfback in holden cup. He can also slot into fullback if need be.

Might be able to play a solid utility role but, I wouldn't expect much from him.

I'm not upset about losing him and that should tell you all you need to know about him.
Thanks for the info and thanks for taking Josh of our hands. The roller coaster ride and frustration that is Reynolds is now yours Tacky :grinning:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the number of players at our club now that has a
Father or uncle as a former first grader.
Could practically put a full team together.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and thanks for taking Josh of our hands. The roller coaster ride and frustration that is Reynolds is now yours Tacky :grinning:
We'll see who gets the last laugh come March next year. Whatever happens it's setting up to be an entertaining season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We'll see who gets the last laugh come March next year. Whatever happens it's setting up to be an entertaining season.
I hope the tigpie fans appreciate Reynolds more than a lot of the Bulldogs fans do these days. He's a passionate player that will inspire those around him to greater efforts. A couple of years ago he pissed off a lot of dogs fans for repeatedly copping suspensions for tripping and he has a reputation for sledging. Both of which i think he's pretty much cut from his game. Good luck with him. I know I'll hate seeing him line up against us.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This off season feels very much like the transition from 08-09 I feel the jobs harder this time with the way Hasler coached the team, but no one giving us a chance for 2018 and I think we will surprise a few teams.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Have fun with reynolds

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope the tigpie fans appreciate Reynolds more than a lot of the Bulldogs fans do these days. He's a passionate player that will inspire those around him to greater efforts. A couple of years ago he pissed off a lot of dogs fans for repeatedly copping suspensions for tripping and he has a reputation for sledging. Both of which i think he's pretty much cut from his game. Good luck with him. I know I'll hate seeing him line up against us.
Well I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes next year. All he really needs to do for us is give 100% every week and help out some of the younger guys, especially Brooks and Lolo.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes next year. All he really needs to do for us is give 100% every week and help out some of the younger guys, especially Brooks and Lolo.
Youll love him.. one thing youll notice is he is always be there when u need him.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ISP and back up signing.

Nothing to see here. Move along

Status
Not open for further replies.