Jeremy Marshall-King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elsewhere, Wests Tigers utility Jeremy Marshall-King has signed with Canterbury. Marshall-King, the brother of Benji Marshall, made his NRL debut in the final game of the season and had agreed to remain at the joint-venture outfit. However, he accepted an offer to switch to Belmore before the 10-day cooling-off period had expired.

While his dream was to play alongside Benji, Marshall-King is now hopeful they will oppose each other in first grade in 2018.

"Hopefully we can verse each other, I'd love to play against him," Marshall-King said. "There would be a lot of dirtiness, a lot of rubbing his face and that, but that's just how it is with brothers.

"I just want to keep going with my NRL career and play as many games as I can.

"It will be the first time I get a chance to do a full pre-season with an NRL squad and I can't wait to rip in.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...nd-jayden-nikorima-leave-20171104-gzetos.html

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jeremey Marshall “King” as opposed to Benji Marshall “drama Queen”. I’m ok with this signing, hopefully he works out for us . As long as he’s not an asshole like his drama queen bitch brother.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he turns out to be a good signing. I hadn't heard of him before though which isn't always a bad thing. At least people aren't talking him up as a future great yet.

Reactions: DT

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK .. damn just one letter off JFK, would have been a good banner

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about this bloke.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Lol very average from what ive seen

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably still better than most of Haslers signings such as Loko, Kennar and Danny Galea.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jeremy Marshall-King

• Date of Birth:02-12-1995
  • Height:186cm
  • Weight:83kg
  • Position:Five-eighth, Halfback, Fullback
  • Rep. Honours:N/A
  • Junior Clubs:All Saints Toongabbie Tigers
  • Instagram:_jeremyking71_

Jeremy had a stellar first season with the Club's Intrust Super Premiership side in 2016, establishing himself as a regular member of the side that finished one game short of the Grand Final.

Jeremy scored seven tries, made five try-assists and 11 line-breaks in 21 appearances for Wests Tigers.

With the ability to play a range of positions including fullback, five-eighth and hooker, the Toongabbie junior will be a valuable asset once again in 2017.

A graduate of the Club's Holden Cup system, Jeremy also played his junior representative matches for the Balmain Tigers.

The younger brother of Wests Tigers Life Member, Benji Marshall, Jeremy enjoys playing touch football, going fishing and watching movies in his spare time.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jeremy Marshall-King

• Date of Birth:02-12-1995
  • Height:186cm
  • Weight:83kg
  • Position:Five-eighth, Halfback, Fullback
  • Rep. Honours:N/A
  • Junior Clubs:All Saints Toongabbie Tigers
  • Instagram:_jeremyking71_

Jeremy had a stellar first season with the Club's Intrust Super Premiership side in 2016, establishing himself as a regular member of the side that finished one game short of the Grand Final.

Jeremy scored seven tries, made five try-assists and 11 line-breaks in 21 appearances for Wests Tigers.

With the ability to play a range of positions including fullback, five-eighth and hooker, the Toongabbie junior will be a valuable asset once again in 2017.

A graduate of the Club's Holden Cup system, Jeremy also played his junior representative matches for the Balmain Tigers.

The younger brother of Wests Tigers Life Member, Benji Marshall, Jeremy enjoys playing touch football, going fishing and watching movies in his spare time.
The end of this write up sounds like a date site introduction. Lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the photo and the physical stats looks tall enough but badly needs to put on some real beef if he has any chance of making it, anyway I'm sure McDonnell is better at the job than the world champion pie eater.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’ll rotate with Woolford in Cup.

Expecting a few more signings like this to come I’d say.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well he now has a chance with us, up to him to do something with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.