News Jeremy Marshall-King has hit the open market as he considers his long-term playing future

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know this is been seen several times, but why can he make a bust down the middle. Then go back in his box for the rest of the game. It makes no sense, if he can do it - which he showed he can - why the hell doesn’t he do it more in games. He needs to go. The hooker position is so important in the modern game.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now I know this is been seen several times, but why can he make a bust down the middle. Then go back in his box for the rest of the game. It makes no sense, if he can do it - which he showed he can - why the hell doesn’t he do it more in games. He needs to go. The hooker position is so important I the modern game.
problem is when he does make a bust he
a. has no support because we dont play attacking footy, look for opportunities or even comprehend anything outside of 5 tackle hit ups for the most part
b. Ive never ever seen him offload to someone when there is support.
c. He instantly surrenders in the tackle, has zero mongrel.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Floptial-King what a con artist this fraud is!

What hooker in the game gets a quick play the ball and throws a hospital pass to a forward. What a fucking dumb ****, you throw it to your spine players or just run and take the metres on offer. Not first grade standard, the fact he has been here so long shows you what a shambles this club has become.

STOP BUYING MEMBERSHIPS & MERCH until all the deadwood coaches & players are gone!

Adam Elliott out played him and he is not even a hooker, embarrassing once again from JuNK.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His last name got him the job. I can't remember ever seeing him kicking out of our own half.. I do remember plenty of 7 tackle sets from him tho

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a. has no support because we dont play attacking footy, look for opportunities or even comprehend anything outside of 5 tackle hit ups for the most part
C - is 100% correct. I saw him a few weeks back try and go for the try line. The moment he got pressured - he froze and went down like a sack of potatoes. We need someone who is desperate to try and score at any costs. He is also not cunning with trying his luck and rolling the dice.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BITMAIN ANTMINER, GOLDSHELL, INNOSILICON MINERS 2022 IN STOCK

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations.

ANTMINER S19J

GOLDSHELL KD2

World delivery 3-7 days
Ohh fuck off cunț

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing about that article is it's been written to sound like this is a terrible thing for us ..... meanwhile on The Kennel ...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On b. he made a break had Jackson in support dummies and took the tackle ..... Why??????

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
C - is 100% correct. I saw him a few weeks back try and go for the try line. The moment he got pressured - he froze and went down like a sack of potatoes. We need someone who is desperate to try and score at any costs. He is also not cunning with trying his luck and rolling the dice.
Thats what I love about Staggs. He is 100% determined.
Last week I think it was JMK crossed the line and from memory had 3 defenders. Yes tough to get the ball down but the annoying thing was he just surrendered. No scramble, no determination, no fight. It was like he thought crossing the line was enough.
Yep not cunning at all. Cant grubber, never really looks dangerous. Burton was hunting tonight. We had little oppotunities near the try line beacause we got dominated. So on the 5th JMK goes to the right with the pass to Dufty. Argg!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A plodder from the pay era. All of pay’s juniors and signings were rubbish. Sink 50 games in bullshit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thats what I love about Staggs. He is 100% determined.
Last week I think it was JMK crossed the line and from memory had 3 defenders. Yes tough to get the ball down but the annoying thing was he just surrendered. No scramble, no determination, no fight. It was like he thought crossing the line was enough.
Yep not cunning at all. Cant grubber, never really looks dangerous. Burton was hunting tonight. We had little oppotunities near the try line beacause we got dominated. So on the 5th JMK goes to the right with the pass to Dufty. Argg!!
Staggs is poor example, looks disinterested 3/4 games lol.