Gilded
Reaction score
what were his stats today, cant find them

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck yeah! He was lime a man playing with children today. Loved what i saw!!
What do you think of the Fafita comparison? Really looks it to me.
Fafita way bigger than Red.

Do we want him punished in the forwards? How long since we've had a brilliant centre. Looks as robust as Olam and is more skilfull in using his balance and agility.

It's like Latrell playing as a 2nd rower....you could negate the magic he brings :grinning:...but they'd certainly handle it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fafita way bigger than Red.

Do we want him punished in the forwards? How long since we've had a brilliant centre. Looks as robust as Olam and is more skilfull in using his balance and agility.

It's like Latrell playing as a 2nd rower....you could negate the magic he brings :grinning:...but they'd certainly handle it.
Latrell is too lazy to play in the forwards.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Skelton is freakishly talented, to be able carry and fend with both arms at ease like you mentioned is special. His athleticism is also special, he doesn't just fend players away with his strength but actually pushes away from them and maintains balance. When he made that line break late in the game he literally used a defender to shift his momentum and accelerate away from him, absolutely toying with the defence.

I'm going to assume he can play left centre also, just imagine him pushing away from defenders and then flicking the ball away to JAC to take advantage of all the space he created. Throw Kikau into the picture too and that's the most lethal edge in the comp.
Put him in next week lol

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Skelton is freakishly talented, to be able carry and fend with both arms at ease like you mentioned is special. His athleticism is also special, he doesn't just fend players away with his strength but actually pushes away from them and maintains balance. When he made that line break late in the game he literally used a defender to shift his momentum and accelerate away from him, absolutely toying with the defence.

I'm going to assume he can play left centre also, just imagine him pushing away from defenders and then flicking the ball away to JAC to take advantage of all the space he created. Throw Kikau into the picture too and that's the most lethal edge in the comp.
Yep imagine that. Something to get excited about.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This needs another thread. What a beast! Great on his feet, massive fend, steps off both feet, changes hands with the ball and passes like Gidley. He honestly looks like Fafita out there, but on a train and trial contract.
We played Gus!!!
Do you mean well played Gus ? :tonguewink:
Good comparison IMO

Don't forget he still isn't match fit and will only get better.
Disappointed I missed most of the match.