Official Jeral Skelton - Beast!!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I guess we saw more value in having him around camp than playing NSW cup. He's also locked into a new deal so it's not like the club needed to see anymore of him so it probably makes sense. Still disappointing, wanted to see him fend Walsh into the shadow realm.
Forgot the new deal already tbh

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did he go today ? And Alamoti?

I seen Topine played too

I guess Potter dropping him next week

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How did he go today ? And Alamoti?

I seen Topine played too

I guess Potter dropping him next week
Wasn't televised anywhere.... pisses me off

Plus haven't updated stats on the shitty NSW Cup site.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The last 3 games should just be used to trial out some promising players like Skelton and Alamoti (preferably as soon as the Eels game)
1000% Uce.

Can't make the 8, can't get the spoon, go for it.

I wonder if CC gave them orders to try players he is interested in?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1000% Uce.

Can't make the 8, can't get the spoon, go for it.

I wonder if CC gave them orders to try players he is interested in?[/

Now that the coach has been confirmed for next season and beyond - players will be wanting to put their best foot forward to finish this season as a running start to pre season to impress their new coach

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
THe NSW Cup side were good yesterday BUT Manly/Blacktown were terrible - Skelton did play ok - swapped edges for the last 20minutes - no glaring errors, - seemed unsure of positional play and when to involve himself.

Alamoti was a standout.

Hard to judge performances because Manly/Blacktown were so bad - better handling and the Dogs could have put 50 plus on them.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe NSW Cup side were good yesterday BUT Manly/Blacktown were terrible - Skelton did play ok - swapped edges for the last 20minutes - no glaring errors, - seemed unsure of positional play and when to involve himself.

Alamoti was a standout.

Hard to judge performances because Manly/Blacktown were so bad - better handling and the Dogs could have put 50 plus on them.
Thanks for the summary.
Hopefully they continue to develop & become two significant players for our 1sts for the next 8 -10 years

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Alamoti was a standout.

Time for alamotti to take burns spot

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Des ball starting to catch up with them. Manly/Blacktown are way below the pace. If Manly cop a few injuries next year will have very few nrl standard potential players to bring in. If Manly are a bottom 4 side consistently will be an interesting one as they have a very different corporate structure. How will the private owner feel about losing sponsers revenue etc. saying that turbo will probably be fine, they will have no injuries all year like Penrith the last couple of years and be fine, keep stealing the tigers best players and all will be well.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des ball starting to catch up with them. Manly/Blacktown are way below the pace. If Manly cop a few injuries next year will have very few nrl standard potential players to bring in. If Manly are a bottom 4 side consistently will be an interesting one as they have a very different corporate structure. How will the private owner feel about losing sponsers revenue etc. saying that turbo will probably be fine, they will have no injuries all year like Penrith the last couple of years and be fine, keep stealing the tigers best players and all will be well.
Very true - watching both their Flegg and NSW Cup team was like watching the Dogs during the Hasler years - same shape player across the entire 17 pretty much - with few exceptions all look like forwards and play like forwards. One in Flegg looked quality though.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Alomoti may get his nose out of joint if Skelton is next man up?

Better put both in :grinning: