Social Media Jazz Tevaga

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the sounds of it he will be staying with the warriors. He's commented about wanting to stay with warriors but doesn't want to play hooker as he wants to be a starting lock. He won't be getting the starting lock role at Canterbury so if the money is reasonably the same you'd expect him to stay put.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Okay I think it's time to say this is just a made up rumour...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Solid player and a good dummy half, very underrated will be a good pick up if we get him and not too expensive!

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jazz Tevaga
A kiwi boy that can play hooker & lock.

Brandon Smith
A kiwi boy that can play hooker & lock.

Did some one send the boys out to sign the wrong fella.

Maybe we signed Jazz to have a like for like replacement to send to the Storm in return for Cheese..........maybe not.

Maybe we stirred up the media machine in order to prompt the Cheese to hurry the hell up & sign that frigging contract before we scrap him & sign somone else ???

Maybe Cheese said no so we took the next closest thing ???

Me so confusious my brain hurts.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DallyM interchange player a few years back. As long as we dont sign him as a hooker. Weve had enough of makeshift hookers last few years.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt this is true. If we are genuine about recruiting the cheese we wouldn't jeopardize that by signing Jazz. I dont rate Jazz in any case as, although he is a try hard, he in injury prone and makes some terrible decisions on the footy field at times.