Social Media Jazz Tevaga

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
True, but I'm absolutely certain Papali'i would be no where near as good if he moved to us.
He definately would be on the bench behind Napa and Elliot lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard in Bulldogs Discussion that we've signed him

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great pickup. Canberra has too many forwards and we just need to secure one of Tapine or Horsburgh to boost the forward pack. I think Starling could be a cheaper alternative to B Smith. The Raiders have the best schoolboy hooker on their books so might be willing to let Starling walk

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Article saying today josh Hodgson won’t stand in starlings way, and wants to play on long term, I’d say yes to josh for sure

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a great pickup. Canberra has too many forwards and we just need to secure one of Tapine or Horsburgh to boost the forward pack. I think Starling could be a cheaper alternative to B Smith. The Raiders have the best schoolboy hooker on their books so might be willing to let Starling walk
Starling will not leave the Raiders.

Starting in front of Hodgson now.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like the signing of Tevaga. Guy plays with aggression in attack and defence. I definately wouldn't play him at hooker but as a 13 off the bench he can provide some spark and versatility. People gotta remember that we are likely letting go of about 10 people this year, with a few of them being middle forwards. We need replacements and depth; Tevaga is better than anyone we are letting go of.

The only drawback is that he plays similar role to Brandon Smith; we wouldn't want to get both. So if we got him than i'd say we would need a more traditional hooker.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oh fuck off this can't actually be happening lol
Hes not too bad. I love signings like this if they are #14 as it allows for a 4 forward bench rotation and that's something we really need ATM given how weak our middles are.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What an award to receive

Interchange player of the year

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are we serious ,pissing off 10 to 14 players are where interested in the Jizz, we need a hooker and two tough props

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
id take this if its to strengthen our forwards and again we arent trying to take shortcuts with signing a 9!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i look forwards to the first "why did we dign him" thread