Rumour Jayden Sullivan

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not yet Dragons have to grant a release but there is probably a good chance he comes over.
so if this is true, who are we releasing to make for him? Flannigan wont go to play reserve grade. By the way, Sullivan is massively over rated, if he was any good he would stay and fight his spot instead of being a spoilt brat soft cock like Sloan

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
According to the chookpen, Gus has said Jacob Preston is top 30. Not sure how true it is though
we already have our top30 locked in, there are no more spots. we would need to offload players if we were to bring players in

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so if this is true, who are we releasing to make for him? Flannigan wont go to play reserve grade. By the way, Sullivan is massively over rated, if he was any good he would stay and fight his spot instead of being a spoilt brat soft cock like Sloan
Not really I would ask for a release aswell if I knew I could play first grade at a better club with a better future and with better players it’s a no brainer

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Gus has reached out to him, offered him 1st crack at 7 and potentially offered to double the money he's currently on then he'd be crazy not to ask for a release especially as Griffin won't pick him over Hunt anytime soon.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Gus has reached out to him, offered him 1st crack at 7 and potentially offered to double the money he's currently on then he'd be crazy not to ask for a release especially as Griffin won't pick him over Hunt anytime soon.
Pretty sure I've read somewhere Sullivan's on decent money already.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree mate, don't think he is a gun but having Hunt playing 7 most likely for another 3 years is a very long wait no?
Is our Top 30 listed on here? surely @Freakzilla might be keen to create a thread and edit same as or if it changes :grinning:
I'd like to think IF(and I have no mail etc at all)Sullivan was coming he is offloading someone, ideally Flanagan.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure I've read somewhere Sullivan's on decent money already.
Really? If that's the case can't see how they could afford to keep him and there would be massive pressure to release him and free up space.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree mate, don't think he is a gun but having Hunt playing 7 most likely for another 3 years is a very long wait no?
Is our Top 30 listed on here? surely @Freakzilla might be keen to create a thread and edit same as or if it changes :grinning:
I'd like to think IF(and I have no mail etc at all)Sullivan was coming he is offloading someone, ideally Flanagan.
Trouble with the Sullivan deal is unless he wants to prove himself on a 2 yr deal I can't see it happening, Signed at Saints till 2025