Jayden Okunbor to appeal NRL deregistration for schoolgirl sex scandal

A

Alexander the Great

CHN has a better chance with his appeal from what i have been told. Jayden will have a tougher battle and may need to take it to court.

Either way the NRL won't need this now in the situation they are in.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I can think of one (which you ignored an hour later) but unsure of the second?
Did I? Didn’t see it. Not deliberate.
Whatever mate. Happy to call the truce if that’s what you’d like to do. Your call.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
CHN has a better chance with his appeal from what i have been told. Jayden will have a tougher battle and may need to take it to court.

Either way the NRL won't need this now in the situation they are in.
they asked for it. Bad leadership.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I? Didn’t see it. Not deliberate.
Whatever mate. Happy to call the truce if that’s what you’d like to do. Your call.
I am happy to call a truce if you agree to stop abusing me and doing shifty jewwy tactics behind the scenes to see me gone.

I think that's fair?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I am happy to call a truce if you agree to stop abusing me and doing shifty jewwy tactics behind the scenes to see me gone.

I think that's fair?
Done and likewise - no abuse.
Pity you had to drop in a racial reference, but hey, who’s counting anymore.
One condition: You call off your mates too. We can stay out of each other’s way.

Nothing shifty or behind the scenes, but that’s your decision to believe or not.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One condition: You call off your mates too. We can stay out of each other’s way.

Nothing shifty or behind the scenes, but that’s your decision to believe or not.
Well done gentleman ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Ok.
-no abuse (both ways)
-@Tassie Devil and @2144superman please do not abuse Dinkum.
I also assume you are referring to @Bobby Noel Kattar but he is not my friend, but I will ask him to do no more abuse.
-will trust you for now on the shifty promise.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Where is the racial reference?

A

Alexander the Great

I can't be friends with anyone who think's holland is a good player. Also El masri is overrated.

Ok.
-no abuse (both ways)
I also assume you are referring to @Bobby Noel Kattar but he is not my friend, but I will ask him to do no more abuse.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't be friends with anyone who think's holland is a good player. Also El masri is overrated.
El Masri is a good kicker. I'll never take that from him. Never had.
But as a winger he had the luxury of jumping on grubbers. No athleticism and was already on his way out before Halligan showed him how to kick.
El Masri as a player/kicker. Decent.
El Masri as just a player? No good. Except 2001.

and everyone knows Holland is good. Just how good he can be is up for debate. Shame Pay ruined him.

A

Alexander the Great

No one finished like el magic... he was safe as houses @Blue_boost .

8/10 overall player.

[/QUOTE]
El Masri is a good kicker. I'll never take that from him. Never had.
But as a winger he had the luxury of jumping on grubbers. No athleticism and was already on his way out before Halligan showed him how to kick.
El Masri as a player/kicker. Decent.
El Masri as just a player? No good. Except 2001.

and everyone knows Holland is good. Just how good he can be is up for debate. Shame Pay ruined him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DinkumDog, I’m really concerned for your health. Your obsessiveness is really worrying and to save myself a need to a reply for what I’m sure you will be asking, I’m not bothered at all.
Haha still claiming that there aren't any publications showing JO's Snapchat sexual requests? Ok mate. Ok. ....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok.
-no abuse (both ways)
Can you stop involving me in your shit Nasheed. I've asked you countless number of times. I'm not playing along to your games. Stop mentioning me in your twisted shit.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok.
-no abuse (both ways)
LOLL when did I ever abuse @DinkumDog or any other member? Don't drag me into this @Nasheed I've not taken any sides.