no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
might have been Port Tafe?...… they might have been 35yrs old

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fucking oath.... also aren't they both in relationships? Why would the club willingly expose this causing them such big issues in their personal lives?
If they're in relationships why would CHN and Okunbur put themselves in that position in the first place? I reckon they put themselves in that position by fckuing a couple of schoolgirls on a weekend away.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha nah not at all

Just calling it as i think it will go.

I could easily think its the other way around and say yeh no big deal but this is a terrible look IMO
Well unfortunately you are on the money. Under the current policies and guidelines from DoE and in schools (public and private) interactions between students and non-students within a school context are viewed within a special context. Its more than just duty of care, these things are now also seen in terms of imbalance of power. There are pretty strict boundaries in place these days. I know of teachers who will get up and leave a pub/club if they see year 12 students from their school walk in, rather than risk getting near any of the boundaries.

Hard to imagine the players weren't given a decent run down on these things given they do plenty of school clinics.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So stupid I can just imagine the whole team was briefed about just going home to the hotel after the trial, no drinks or parties or women I'm sure they were told remember the last time they played a trial on the mid north coast in coffs harbour? yeah the last thing we need is a media story and they go ahead and do this anyway absolute idiots. They actually must have no respect for the club then, anyone who does would have just respected those conditions.

A

Alexander the Great

Such a stupid move that will most likely haint them for the rest if the lives. You have to feel sorry for their partners and everyone else that will be caught up in this.

Well unfortunately you are on the money. Under the current policies and guidelines from DoE and in schools (public and private) interactions between students and non-students within a school context are viewed within a special context. Its more than just duty of care, these things are now also seen in terms of imbalance of power. There are pretty strict boundaries in place these days. I know of teachers who will get up and leave a pub/club if they see year 12 students from their school walk in, rather than risk getting near any of the boundaries.

Hard to imagine the players weren't given a decent run down on these things given they do plenty of school clinics.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I am most certainly not happy that this has occurred but I am damned proud of our club in that they have taken IMMEDIATE action even in the light of the fact that the two players would have been named for Thursday game and we may just be weakened with their omission. UNLIKE other clubs, and we all know who they are, that won't drop players as a front line of action instead waiting until the NRL does the deed. Now this weekend we have blokes playing who have been charged with an offence ( criminal) who won't be stood down by their clubs or the NRL because of their so called importance to their team and the game.

Not a criminal offence one against the club and the NRL........

If we had taken no action and they played and something came out about it imagine the uproar... the NRL on the other hand can do as they like ...
Great post mate. Whilst some accuse the club of having no leadership and other nonsense charges I’m 100% with you that the opposite applies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking oath.... also aren't they both in relationships? Why would the club willingly expose this causing them such big issues in their personal lives?
blaming the club cos these two meatheads cheated on their partners with school kids? Seriously?

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club doesn't care. Securing a sponsor to save their own ass is more important than the domino effect this will now cause.

Fucking wankers
I wrote my reply before learning they potentially met these girls at the school function...

If this is true the players are both retards... no different to a teacher taking advantage of their students..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
under Greenberg's Izzy stance no heterosexual action is allowed during the season, now had they hooked up with 18yr old boys, boys who identified as girls or girls who identified as boys this would have been a proud NRL rainbow moment
You just described a Greenturd wet dream

A

Alexander the Great

Exposing them to the media and general public is my issue.

Dealing with them inside the clubs walls, offering counselling for them and their partners, giving them huge fines and making them sit out for 8 weeks would have been my approach but what would I know.
blaming the club cos these two meatheads cheated on their partners with school kids? Seriously?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Professional athletes picking up schoolgirls and taking them back to their hotel is never going to be a "nothing story". Although they are the legal age of consent and probably look a lot older than 17 or 18, it's a really poor look for the game and the club, especially when we're struggling to get a sponsor. To put things in perspective, when most of us were getting up this morning to go to work, these girls were heading off to school.
Lucky bastards

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Exactly.
Doesnt exactly exhibit trustworthy behaviour. We form a relationship with the regional football clubs then we go in there and pickup school girls. The potentially for reputational damage is great.
Coffs comments are getting a good work out social media too.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they're in relationships why would CHN and Okunbur put themselves in that position in the first place? I reckon they put themselves in that position by fckuing a couple of schoolgirls on a weekend away.
Now that it's come out they met them at school I agree completely with you...

Totally different story if they were random groupies but if they met them during an official team visit at a school then they deserve whatever they get.... must be retarded if they could see no wrong doing in picking up schoolgirls at fucking school

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such a stupid move that will most likely haint them for the rest if the lives. You have to feel sorry for their partners and everyone else that will be caught up in this.
It is, but at the same token, I could care less what happens in their personal lives. Sounds like a shitty thing to say but I only care about the club atm. What they do their at our club and to their teammates from a fans perspective, is far more important than what happens personally in their own homes. (Or some cheap ass motel)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, if this all turns out to be true, gotta feel for the partners. Hopefully these blokes can learn from it and make amends in some way, they are going to need plenty of support if they are going to navigate their way through what's coming their way. Can't imagine they've gotten much sleep since Friday or whenever it was the club first found out. Maybe even before that if they've got much of a conscience about their partners.

A

Alexander the Great

Why couldn't they wait until next week after we played parra fuck me....
It is, but at the same token, I could care less what happens in their personal lives. Sounds like a shitty thing to say but I only care about the club atm. What they do their at our club and to their teammates from a fans perspective, is far more important than what happens personally in their own homes. (Or some cheap ass motel)

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Stupid move but fmd it's a nothing situation, while assaults are cleared to play.. fuck the NRL.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If is not illegal and the woman agreed and they never complained etc
Why the fuck is this an nrl issue
Considering what the nrl let’s play the game
Fuck I’m over nrl