Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lmao why are so many people cheering. The spastic board would never keep them.

CHN will be running out in a Raiders/Roosters jersey in a few weeks.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If they fuck this up they are unfit to run the paraolympics let alone the bulldogs.
This is an odd analogy. Paralympics is one of the biggest events in the world with a lot of unique sensitivities.It would be much harder to run than an nrl club in western Sydney.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There is a possibility we may need to give CHN more money.

hear me out.

Dogs welcome him back. CHN starts getting offers from three teams and CHN says 'my contract was undervalued, it was deregistered and my value is up more because dragons want to offer me 600 as oppose edit I the 499 I was getting.
So all of a sudden we match it Andy his whole thang works out in CHNs favour.
And thats just how crazy this could all be for our club.

We may have to pay more to keep CHN. So after the wonderful way this has been handled, our club will be worse off paying more to keep him or lose him all together.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is an odd analogy. Paralympics is one of the biggest events in the world with a lot of unique sensitivities.It would be much harder to run than an nrl club in western Sydney.
You obviously don't know that this is what Lynne was doing whwn she joined our board, and I think still does.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
In the statement from Hill, I'd like to see a sly comment towards Rashays for not coming on board despite his requests.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't the club tear up their contracts ? If so and they go to another club this season MUTINY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What other good hooker do we have at the club. JMK looked better than Katoa. I do think Katoa needs another chance though.

Name me one other good hooker at the club:
Katoa should start games then JMK to come on when opposition are a bit puffed should be the go for the rest of the season. JMK isn’t an 80 min player but I think he can be effective off the bench.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It wouldn't make much sense with Cordner, Crichton (in form) and Aubusson there. Also Tupouniua and Butcher.
They don't care mate they will do anything to get that 3peat. No shame that club, hopefully on day they pay for their cheating
There is a possibility we may need to give CHN more money.

hear me out.

Dogs welcome him back. CHN starts getting offers from three teams and CHN says 'my contract was undervalued, it was deregistered and my value is up more because dragons want to offer me 600 as oppose edit I the 499 I was getting.
So all of a sudden we match it Andy his whole thang works out in CHNs favour.
Your speaking alot of sense here Nasheed and I agree. I'd up his contract a little bit to keep him happy.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Until I see CHN run out in a bulldogs jersey I am not holding out much hope, I think Marley is right he’ll end up at roosters to replace radley Hope I am wrong but this has got politis all over it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You obviously don't know that this is what Lynne was doing whwn she joined our board, and I think still does.
F39DE32F-7E50-44CD-9DF5-E070BE62D854.png

Are you telling me that Lynne is dividing her time between the dogs and Paralympics?

F me no wonder our club is becoming a PC mess.

we need to get an old school man to run the show. Put a feeler out to Vlandys?

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we take legal action against nrl for de-registing them in the 1st place?.... Not that our board would....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good post nasheed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lmao why are so many people cheering. The spastic board would never keep them.

CHN will be running out in a Raiders/Roosters jersey in a few weeks.
Yes this news will probably have the worst outcome for our club and be even more negative news if so.

We will see how they handle this...both the players and our Admin.

Certainly a test of character. Here's hoping they have had some club follow up during this de-registered time.