Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it was me I wouldn’t want anything to do with the club including liking their posts... each to their own I guess
Maybe it's more of showing potential suitors of their continued loyalty to the club they play for? Showing commitment?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Thompson coming early I doubt we can fit them in the salary cap (especially both of them). Lets see how this pans out tho.
There's plenty of variables with that though.

Both suspended players received their full salary till the time they were de-registered which would be in the cap already and then do they get back paid for the time they were suspended or are they unpaid for that time?

They might only have to find another 4 months worth of cap space.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back CHN, huge loss to our forward pack and all of a sudden when fit, our pack looks like
8.Tolman (but would start To’omaga instead)
9.JMK (New 9 needed for sure)
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12.CHN
13. Thompson

Makes our Second Rowers so much more dangerous with his offloading, if the Nrl has decided they are okay with just a ban we would be so stupid to let him go to another team were he will try and make up for lost time and play with something to prove , if we let him go , arguably our best forward going into this season, it would be a terrible decision and another club would have a real quality player.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see Hill’s comments on this based on how strongly he backed the NRL’s original sacking decision.
He really needs to be moved on, the biggest liability in the Organisation..
I called it from the start. Former NRL player who played for Parra at the time Hill was COO, who I worked with at the time said he was useless. Looks like he wasn’t far off the mark.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like Uncle Nick had a chat with the NRL about needing to replace Radley.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We got dudded by the nrl, the club dudded them, they didn’t stand by them but I guess our hands were tied and I’m sure the players know that, as far as I’m concerned they shouldn’t be allowed to play for another club while they are contracted here.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still no statement from the club... what a well run organisation
i dont care the nrl statement came out only hours ago. they could have had something prepped

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question has to be asked, while the Dogs did not de-register their contracts but put it to the attention of the NRL, would they still want to play for the Dogs?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's going to happen, CHN will do bits for the Roosters as a Radley replacement.
Shouldn’t be allowed because it was the nrl who dudded us by sacking them and then reinstating them
They fucked us over

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greenberg said bend over and the bullogs said ok and put lipstick on.. poor leadership all round.. when you see how poorly really serious issues have been handled by the NRL, its just outrageous .. PC flogs hung us out to dry..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shouldn’t be allowed because it was the nrl who dudded us by sacking them and then reinstating them
They fucked us over
We fucked ourselves, club handled the whole thing pathetically.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another kick in the guts for us, no doubt it got over turned purely so the roosters etc can sign an international ( for cheap and not offloading anyone)which they need due to injury.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It appears as though their respective contracts were not cancelled.
If so, they should be able to return to the club and play like they were doing before.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 options :

1. Re-instate them immediately ;
2. Refuse to register their contracts and face legal action ;
3. Let them go elsewhere

The way the current board is going they will choose Option 3. Their names are still mud in society and we need a major sponsor.

Other clubs have more leverage with their sponsors so will probably take them on.

Not saying I agree. I just think thats what will happen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Raiders might also be in with a sneaky chance for CHN?