Jarryd Hayne to the Bulldogs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only if he was on 1 less zero 1mill-->100K..

But our salary cap people would probably stuff that up & add an extra Zero

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he can coach us?
"It was always my dream to coach the Bulldogs"

But seriously, we used to have to at least wait for the off-season for threads to get this low.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just what we need another lazy shitbag? Hayne would never come to the dogs he has got far to high of an opinion of himself. The biggest waste of god given talent because of a shit attitude EVER. Take notes kids

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be the dumbest signing... selfish, past his due date, not worth the salary and only puts in when he feels like it

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No **** is going to want to come near our club if DTs thread is true.
No wonder woods is having second thoughts..
If clem was a real mate he would be saying stay away from this place for your own good.
We need many things but Hayne pain ain't one of em

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL we already have enough salary cap dramas without throwing hypotheticals like this up for more discussion ..

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like honestly, we have the club on it's knees and you want a player that want's 1.2m a year, plays for himself and causes grief to the team and coach? Ohh also will want to dream of playing for LAKERS in NBA...

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just what we need another show pony who turns up 2 times a year!

Would make Tony Williams look like a positively brilliant signing!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard that Jarryd Hayne has came out and said if the coach doesn't want him to he'll be happy to leave, I've also heard that they're both not communicating to each other ,
We're in need for a fb but unfortunately no space in the cap.
No way would we want him. He has burnt every coach he has been under (oh hang on he can burn Des lol) and players don't like his shitty attitude. I would rather rightoff 2018 when we will have heaps of cap space for 2019 and throw everything at some one like Tuivasa-Shek from warriors where he is wasted atm.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way would we want him. He has burnt every coach he has been under (oh hang on he can burn Des lol) and players don't like his shitty attitude. I would rather rightoff 2018 when we will have heaps of cap space for 2019 and throw everything at some one like Tuivasa-Shek from warriors where he is wasted atm.
wasted at warriors but sign with bulldogs? lol

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
The reason the coach & most of the Titans players don't talk to him is because he is a lazy trainer & a complete prick.

He used to hide in the toilets to escape training.

So they have to lock them so the selfish prick trains.

Our current squad looks like they don't do much training either and very unfit, he'd fit right in

Status
Not open for further replies.