Jarryd Hayne - Quits Parra for NFL trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

Pretty sad news. Great player list to another code

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne quits eels for NFL

Reported on 2gb

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It is absolutely ridiculous that the NRL is losing a lot of its best players. The flood gates have now opened.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For real wow, wow, wow.

Good work Eels you dumb ***** they didn't want to release him so he had no other choice rofl...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It is absolutely ridiculous that the NRL is losing a lot of its best players. The flood gates have now opened.
Good, I'm glad the top athletes are leaving this unprofessional sport, maybe the dumb ****s that run this shit we call the nrl will pull their fingers out and run this comp professionally.

N

Natboy

I just looked on his twitter account, jeez I hope he goes to a bible belt over there lol

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will trial for 4-5 weeks, If he is cut (which will be likely) he will be back with the Eels before the season starts.
I would say if anything Special teams Kick/Punt Return, particularly with the season already underway

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good, I'm glad the top athletes are leaving this unprofessional sport, maybe the dumb ****s that run this shit we call the nrl will pull their fingers out and run this comp professionally.
Well whilst I am not glad this is happening, I do hope it ushers in a new era for the NRL in terms of professionalism. We need to be paying our players more.

If a club can't afford to pay players more, then too bad so sad. Something has to change. Stuff this "making it even" crap by having a tiny salary cap.

I just looked on his twitter account, jeez I hope he goes to a bible belt over there lol
He will be so at home in the USA. So so so many religious zealots.

Status
Not open for further replies.