Jarred Hickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those photo booths aren't bloody cheap! I was looking at getting one.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He has put on but always like him, he went hard lol. Cheapmans Kasiano with his size!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Will always remember how Hickey had the option to pass it to Hazem in Hazem's last ANZ game against the Warriors but ignored him to score a try himself

Bastard!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Get the feeling he prefered KFC to training , but yes , good St Christophers boy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can't forget when he hadn't scored a try all season then he makes a line break and just before crossing the try line he selflessly throws the ball to Morris to score... and it gets called back for a forward pass. Then at Hazem's last game he makes another line break and Hazem calls for the ball and Hickey says "Screw you, I'm not doing the noodie run!"

How the heck did Hickey make 2 line breaks in one season?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He tried hard... big unit!

All the best to him.

I still remember when he ran at Issac Luke, and Luke just picked him up and smashed him to the ground. Hickey bruised or broke his ribs. Poor fella.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
So was I mate for our my Photography business. They are about $10000, for something quite nice.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get the feeling he prefered KFC to training , but yes , good St Christophers boy

lol as a local bulldogs junior, always hated St christophers and their maroon uniform. Used to play against Cameron Phelps all the time. Their fields were nasty. dont know what they are like now, been a good 14 years since.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol as a local bulldogs junior, always hated St christophers and their maroon uniform. Used to play against Cameron Phelps all the time. Their fields were nasty. dont know what they are like now, been a good 14 years since.
They're exactly the same.. feel like your landing on concrete.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That try he scored in the footage won me $800 Had $20 on him as last try at 40-1.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Right there. The Hickster was one of my favourites too. Unfortunately loved his KFC too much.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Good alternative/replacement for bonbonniere if you were planning on having that. Depends on budget obviously

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're exactly the same.. feel like your landing on concrete.
Lol geez they need some help getting a new field. Were always a strong winning club when i was growing up.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Hickey and i wondered what he was up to and found this thread. So i am guilty of being one of those guys that brings up an old thread but good to see he is still around and seems like he has a business..

Fu*k that guy was a unit.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Install Hickey heart in Trex

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In case you're wondering what the big man is up to:

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/07/15/where_are_they_now_jarrad_hickey.html

Says he's working with Glen Hughes (not sure doing what), and has a side business renting out one of those photo booths you use for weddings and parties. Also plays park footy in Wollongong.

I always liked him. One of those blokes who played with heart.

Thanks Croydon Dog. Like you I had a soft spot for the big fella. Loved him so much his nickname is the second part of my user name.

The Hickster always played the game hard but his love of food ( still does by the look of him on the video) used to mean he carried a bit more weight than he really needed. I remember speaking to him at Crest 2011? after he had announced he was signing with Wildcats in England for two years but was surprised to see him back about the midway mark of the next year once again at Crest watching NSW Cup with from memory a hand/arm injury? He then popped up for the Dragqueens NSW Cup side Cutters that same year.
Full of heart and a good club man. Still plays park footy I see down South.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought the business was owned by a family member ... Adam Hickey?!?

I was at the game where he stole that try off El Masri... funny as f**k!!

EDIT: That's right .. it was Hazems last home game before retirement.. Round 25 2009 vs Warriors and we won 40-20.

If I recall correctly Hickey split them up the middle, Hazem races over in support, and Hickey continues on under the sticks..

Status
Not open for further replies.