Rumour Jarome Luai

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Luai… but WTF are we chasing him for when we have a very talented young five eighth and desperately need middles?
because he will be our halfback and if Ciraldo and Gould think he can be the one to steer us around the park them I'll trust them to make the right decision

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
because he will be our halfback and if Ciraldo and Gould think he can be the one to steer us around the park them I'll trust them to make the right decision
Nobody is going to steer us around the park if they aren't playing behind good forwards..... middles specifically

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody is going to steer us around the park if they aren't playing behind good forwards..... middles specifically
@Flanagun people still trust Gould and Ciraldo. Seriously. Gould hasn't coached club football since 1999. He belongs in another era. Example his outdated views on concussion policies. Ciraldo is a very rookie coach. He's an assistant coach. Same fans bag Benji for being a rookie. At least Benji was a seriously great player for his former club and a legend there. Has some standing.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That experiment with Burton at #7 was a disaster
Which 5/8 or H/B have you seen which is 1.9m in height and almost 100kg? And Burton is still growing.....
We won a Premiership with one, Anasta, 6'1" and 97 Kgs.

In 2019 the average for a 5/8 was 182cm and 91kg (which is almost exactly little what Benji Marshal's dimensions).

Always a Bulldog

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won a Premiership with one, Anasta, 6'1" and 97 Kgs.

In 2019 the average for a 5/8 was 182cm and 91kg (which is almost exactly little what Benji Marshal's dimensions).

Always a Bulldog
This is 2023 bud.....

But yes - Cleary, Johns, Langer, Stuart, Freeman, Thurston, Cronk, J.Hughes, S. Johnson, A. Reynolds, Lamb, Mortimer, Sterling, Maloney, Munster, Foran, DCE, G. Alexander, Toovey, Lyons, etc, etc, etc

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok well how come not announced yet
Because the club is usually a bit slow with announcements like these. Remember critta last year we all knew he was here a month earlier than announced.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because the club is usually a bit slow with announcements like these. Remember critta last year we all knew he was here a month earlier than announced.
Yeah so you 100 percent know his bulldogs bound

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah so you 100 percent know his bulldogs bound
I’m pretty sure but nothing confirmed as we could see a massive offer from tigers as we know they’re going pretty hard for him so they can give a crazy desperate offer but as we all know we’re obviously his preference. Now this is just a guess as because I have no inside info. So only time will tell Joel.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Expect the Tigers to up their already crazy offer for Luai,if they can offload Noafoluma quickly.
Could be more to play out here over next week