News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I doubt it. We have plenty of halves now. Spending such money on someone we dont need doesnt make any sense. We will use the money on forwards
Gus met with Luai and Ciraldo said he'd do the same if Luai decided to leave Panther which is highly likely. Therefore signing a half/Luai isn't a doubtful scenario. We also have enough money to buy forwards as well as Gus has also met with AFB and Ciraldo said we still have money in the cap for a prop next year if available.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus met with Luai and Ciraldo said he'd do the same if Luai decided to leave Panther which is highly likely. Therefore signing a half/Luai isn't a doubtful scenario. We also have enough money to buy forwards as well as Gus has also met with AFB and Ciraldo said we still have money in the cap for a prop next year if available.
Of course we have Cap space for 2025, we have 11 players off contract at the end of the 2024 season.

Always a Bulldog

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus Gould was apparently meeting with Luais manager up at a cafe in Warners Bay today at 10am. Word is that the Tigers and Titans are actually offering more money than us, but we appear as an attractive project . Hope the meeting was positive .

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think dogs are gonna make a offer in the last hour my mate said
You'll know if he is going to sign with the Dogs if he announces he won't be at the Panthers next year. CC has said we won't poach Penrith players, so if he announces he is leaving Penrith . . . He will be coming to Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Source? Or friend with an opinion?
Finally !!

Something I believe Mickey Mouse here is qualified to comment on ..

He’d know all about pretending he had a legitimate source when it was really just BS that someone told him or something the media said …

Or his famous … heard it from another TK member and now pushing it as his own legit info ..

Mickey, you’ll always be a classic …

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So wasnt luai suppose to make a announcement where his going today wats the holdup we all know his going to tigers or staying with panthers so just announce it

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So wasnt luai suppose to make a announcement where his going today wats the holdup we all know his going to tigers or staying with panthers so just announce it
Only according to one dipshit reporter with no idea, from memory

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Even when Smith finished up, the little weasel fuck was getting better and better with age. One of the fuckin Don's of rugby league
Hey PG. Loved your description of Smith as “the little weasel fuck”. That’s exactly what he was.

Smith was one of my all time most hated players for his arrogance and all the sneaky dirty play he was allowed to get away with.

When he passed El Magic’s all time highest points, I hated Smith even more (which I never thought was possible because I hated him so much in the first place).

But I don’t question that he was a top class player - one of the best IMO. And it pains me to have to admit and accept that.