Jamie Soward tells James Graham: Pick on someone your own size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** jizzmouth Soward. He could get involved in a preschool ballet class and still get picked on.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Soward (and Toovey) the biggest whinger in the NRL.

Maybe they belong together!

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Probably the biggest softcock since Jason Taylor. I wish one of our halves had his kicking game though.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why doesn't Soward actually watch 'Dogs games before opening that fat mouth of his... Talk about sour grapes, usually when faggots say sledging doesn't get to them, it clearly does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu4h8eVBrQw

Graham doesn't give a sh!t how big you are he will put you on your arse, and Idris? Really? Why not see if that fat turnstile can even keep up with Graham

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Soward is getting toward his twilight in the NRL and has to do something to earn his salary. Keeping his name in the press is one way. Playing rugby league is the other.

Rather than get into a lather over his comments, Graham and the Bulldogs should just go out and play to their best. Winning well is the answer to Soward.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jamie Soward has a message for British enforcer James Graham — pick on someone your own size
Geez... I'm not real sure about this but if we were to ask the 2014 Souths forward pack I think they'd say that he does. And comes off as Top Dog :heh:

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't Soward actually watch 'Dogs games before opening that fat mouth of his... Talk about sour grapes, usually when faggots say sledging doesn't get to them, it clearly does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu4h8eVBrQw

Graham doesn't give a sh!t how big you are he will put you on your arse, and Idris? Really? Why not see if that fat turnstile can even keep up with Graham
Like hell he doesnt. The bigger they are the better the target.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
or his father had the sense to pull out
His dad was a total f@#kwit, well at least to his mum would pissed all the time and bash her around. His mum was actually pretty nice lady.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
My only thought when I read this was that Idris must be totally angry that Soward put a target on him for the next game. I suspect Graham will be hunting for both of them.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to see James give it to Idris, Irdis would crap his pants

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jamie soward the real reason birth control was invented

Status
Not open for further replies.