James Tedesco branded racist

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
If Tedesco said this, the guy is a boofhead and should know better. Insulting her on her asian appearance, that is racism.
Its not a joke, it is belittling.
That is, if he said it
And if he did say it, it is not attention seeking, she is just standing up for herself, and good on her.

I think some of the comments on this post are in the same vein as Tedesco's. They are also racist.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Tedesco said this, the guy is a boofhead and should know better. Insulting her on her asian appearance, that is racism.
That is, if he said it
And if he did say it, it is not attention seeking, she is just standing up for herself, and good on her.

I think some of the comments on this post are in the same vein as Tedesco's. They are also racist.
What happens if its a load of shit and he did not say it?

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is, if he said it

If this incident happened report it to the nrl integrity unit

I know someone who got bad mouthed by a drunk titans player on the Gold Coast last off season and they implored the club to get him to send a text apologising which didn't happen.

The nrl go to great lengths to promote women in league, get the nrl iu to show us if they have any grapefruits.

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are a lot footy players who do a lot of great things off the field and are very humble, down to earth and are great human beings and then you have the scum bags, one piece of shit that comes to mind is 'Josh Mcguire'.

Here's an article by Dean Ritchie..

Why rugby league hates Josh McGuire
I remember covering a Prime Minister's XIII tour of PNG.

It was the first time I came into contact with Queensland's Josh McGuire.

I was on the team bus and watched McGuire dangle Australian shirts out the window as hundreds of poor and adoring kids chased the bus.

Unlike other players who gladly gave their gear away to the locals, McGuire would tease the locals by quickly pulling the shirts inside the bus each time a kid made a jump for it.

Tormenting third-world kids. It was poor form and duly noted by an NRL official who also made the journey

It seems McGuire'sbehaviour hasn't improved.

If he's not the most disliked player in the game I would like someone to tell me another.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a lot footy players who do a lot of great things off the field and are very humble, down to earth and are great human beings and then you have the scum bags, one piece of shit that comes to mind is 'Josh Mcguire'.

Here's an article by Dean Ritchie..

Why rugby league hates Josh McGuire
I remember covering a Prime Minister's XIII tour of PNG.

It was the first time I came into contact with Queensland's Josh McGuire.

I was on the team bus and watched McGuire dangle Australian shirts out the window as hundreds of poor and adoring kids chased the bus.

Unlike other players who gladly gave their gear away to the locals, McGuire would tease the locals by quickly pulling the shirts inside the bus each time a kid made a jump for it.

Tormenting third-world kids. It was poor form and duly noted by an NRL official who also made the journey

It seems McGuire'sbehaviour hasn't improved.

If he's not the most disliked player in the game I would like someone to tell me another.
Hardly criminal.....
There are at least 2 or 3 criminal behaviour types in every team. This isnt even close.
He's a grub, but this action is just silly more than anything else....

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No man watch it. It’s so dope.

It doesn’t give you that fairytale Hollywood bullshit as it’s a Korean production.

lots of blood, gore and betrayal
Its a fucking shit show, with intense gore. B grade imo.

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
If this incident happened report it to the nrl integrity unit

I know someone who got bad mouthed by a drunk titans player on the Gold Coast last off season and they implored the club to get him to send a text apologising which didn't happen.

The nrl go to great lengths to promote women in league, get the nrl iu to show us if they have any grapefruits.
Didn't catch the women's game this year.
As you said, it's a waste of time going through official channels.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good player, but whoever uses the phrase "Don't you know who I am?" Is a fkn gronk.

I used to hear that 3 or 4 times a night from plastic gangsters when I was bouncing.

My usual reply was "Yeah, a dead man if you don't fuck off" lol

The looks on their faces were priceless.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good player, but whoever uses the phrase "Don't you know who I am?" Is a fkn gronk.

I used to hear that 3 or 4 times a night from plastic gangsters when I was bouncing.

My usual reply was "Yeah, a dead man if you don't fuck off" lol

The looks on their faces were priceless.
You talk big @ASSASSIN but we both know I'd kick your arse in a fight. If you were drunk. Coked up. Passed out. With both hands tied behind your back. Legs tied down.

Fuck it. You'd still kick my arse

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In an era where everyone records anything that they feel will go viral, especially if they portray themselves as a victim, I'm not going to assume anything unless there's more proof..

Reactions: 88

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm never surprised that an NRL player acts like a fuckwit in some way. Sucks that he's offended this girl but unless they recorded him saying it, this won't go any further than some online discussion.

If I ever have the pleasure of hearing an NRL player ask don't you know who I am, I'll tell them they're a man child that gets paid to play sports if they think that makes them feel important.