James Tedesco becomes minority shareholder in City Ford

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Tedesco extends deal with Sydney Roosters by three years, to 2024 season

Test fullback James Tedesco has extended his contract with the Sydney Roosters by a further three years, until the end of 2024.

The 2019 Dally M Medallist, 27, is one of the NRL's biggest stars and a $1 million per season player. He said he was pleased to extend with the Roosters, having already won two premierships with the club in 2018-19.

"The Sydney Roosters is the best club in the world. We have the best teammates, best staff and best people," Tedesco said in a statement.

"We've had a lot of success over the last few years and I've played some of my best footy. I can't wait to make more memories."

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck, you had me there.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol... Well I guess someone has to replace uncle nick.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Test fullback James Tedesco has extended his contract with the Sydney Roosters by a further three years, until the end of 2024.

The 2019 Dally M Medallist, 27, is one of the NRL's biggest stars and a $1 million per season player. He said he was pleased to extend with the Roosters, having already won two premierships with the club in 2018-19.

"The Sydney Roosters is the best club in the world. We have the best teammates, best staff and best people," Tedesco said in a statement.

"We've had a lot of success over the last few years and I've played some of my best footy. I can't wait to make more memories."
"The Sydney Roosters is the best club in the world. We have the best teammates, best staff and best people,"

Just lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder how many luxury apartments are included in the deal.

Teddy would need to have a big year next year to justify that salary because the second half of last season he was well below his best.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Now that’s the best thread title I’ve seen all year

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So Teddy states that the Roosters are the best club in the world.......... and he knows this because he played at so many other clubs in his career - sorry, but I don't think the Tigers are much of a yardstick to compare to.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Phenomenal thread title PMSL! I can see a few torn ACL’s coming with this new deal, two ACL injuries in three years sounds good to me, lets see how much Uncle Nick loves him if that happens lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always knew that there countless ways of getting around the salary cap. THE NRL IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE OF A FARCE BY THE DAY.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Twats and Tossers... as Jarratt from wolf creek said.. welcome to Aussie you foreign C**** he would sort the nrl out quick smart.!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: No pulling the wool over his eyes.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Fucking classic nice work mate

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
By far - the funniest thread title I have ever seen.

I have literally cried, got back to work for a few minutes, thought of it again and yeap - cried tears of laughter again.

Absolute quality
I missed the title bro - what was it? @ASSASSIN?