Opinion James Graham

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After reading this thread it reminded me of my love for him, we probably need another experienced forward to bridge the gap until Ogden and To'omaga are fully ready . to . be mainstays in the team and I'd love to have him off the bench for a good price of course for a year.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't he on about $750,000 a year with us. Wasn't worth it frankly. When he first started playing for us he used to get great offloads away regularly to set up tries but I think maybe Des coached that out of him.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Loved his attitude... always put in 110%... took pride in the jersey that's for sure...

Still love watching him play... will be weird to see him play against us today..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok don't hang me but I want to talk James Graham. Yeah done to death, so go to another thread now if your not interested.

I loved him at the Dogs, he was built perfectly to be Bulldog for life. It was the biggest player loss I felt in recent times. I was so disappointed he left.

NRL 360 just done a special on him with all his early form. He was just brilliant! Made me wonder how a pack with Napa, Graham and Ogden would look like right now? Lol it would be awesome, other teams would get smashed up huge.

Shame he left, should have been a Doggie great!
Don't want to really say it but he played his best football with Ennis and Tolman. They supported each other, you can't lead a pack without followers