James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best thing about this season ending is that there will be no more Thompson, RFM, TPJ, Okunbur, Waddell (possibly), Flanagan (possibly), What a time!!!!

Last edited:

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have so called fans more like astroturfers on here towing the newscorp dribble... Fuck these ***** off and weed em out. No supporter of this club would ever condone the public war on this club no matter the circumstances

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope this teaches players to be way more careful talking to Buzzard etc bc there's no winners.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where’s the same energy towards Burton and Kikau. Oh wait, they used to play and were bred in Penrith so they get off scotch free. Both of these two entitled fuckers have had everything handed to them to their benefit from the club and have had the move to the Dogs be comfortable as fuck with all their buddies and coaches and shit coming this way blah blah blah and the two fuckers are the worst on the pitch weekly. It’s not good enough and Ciraldo who’s this know apparent messiah ‘hardarse ‘is completely dashing it away and taking it out on others.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Graham revealing the real reasons why Davey was moved on, the real reasons behind what he’s saying to the media, shows us that we really have no idea what’s going on behind closed doors, we can speculate, we can read media BS, but we have no idea, now I’ve heard it, watching Presto play, I can understand exactly why Davey requested a release … shown up 1000 percent …

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where’s the same energy towards Burton and Kikau. Oh wait, they used to play and were bred in Penrith so they get off scotch free. Both of these two entitled fuckers have had everything handed to them to their benefit from the club and have had the move to the Dogs be comfortable as fuck with all their buddies and coaches and shit coming this way blah blah blah and the two fuckers are the worst on the pitch weekly. It’s not good enough and Ciraldo who’s this know apparent messiah ‘hardarse ‘is completely dashing it away and taking it out on others.
I'm not gonna trash kiks at all, father dying to a near season ending injury. He gets a pass from me. He's been in the finals trenches for three years he was due for a break to be honest...

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these former Dogs players coming out & defending CC etc, it seems like it's 'planned' by Gus etc.
Exactly - the focus for our poor season has clearly been diverted - from Gus and CC’s potential incompetence to players not willing to put in the hard yards.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At least Kikau has genuine excuses and still tries.

The same can't be said about the reserve grade "centre".

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if that's true, CIRALDO is the one that made him captain while GUS is the one that handed him a long-term extension. Look at the players making key errors every week, they're all Gus and Ciraldo signings.
You really should go back to not posting anything dogs related :tearsofjoy:

Save your energy for next season.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At least Kikau has genuine excuses and still tries.

The same can't be said about the reserve grade "centre".
Does he? He’s learning and is familiar with the same defensive system he excelled in at Penrith here yet he’s arm grabbing and turning his shoulder in all the time. Fatigue might be a factor as he had a long lay off and he probably has a more hands on role in carrying the ball but he’s been bad since the Dolphins game. That being said he has to cover for shitters like Burton who in my opinion is probably the worst defender in his position. Still tho Kikau needs to be much better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does he? He’s learning and is familiar with the same defensive system he excelled in at Penrith here yet he’s arm grabbing and turning his shoulder in all the time. Fatigue might be a factor as he had a long lay off and he probably has a more hands on role in carrying the ball but he’s been bad since the Dolphins game. That being said he has to cover for shitters like Burton who in my opinion is probably the worst defender in his position. Still tho Kikau needs to be much better
100% he needs to be better but FMD Burton has become worse week after week the last 6 weeks now.

Wouldn't shock me at all if he was one of the whinging players.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100% he needs to be better but FMD Burton has become worse week after week the last 6 weeks now.

Wouldn't shock me at all if he was one of the whinging players.
I’m praying he is so we can fuck him off. I actually can’t see the reason why he needs to be kept. Penrith knew he would only ever be a stacked club system merchant at such an easy position and they have been much better without him. They knew Tago, May, Turava would be better at their position than him. I’ve said this before but we aren’t going anywhere as a club in the future with Burton at 6.