News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What waas the pride jersey about ...with any relevence to Davey at all?
The guy is a shit stirring fool with a pathological obsession with Gus thru our club and a desperate need to stay as a gutter media influencer lol.

Probably just the fact that he stepped forward to take the place of a player who did not want to wear it although what that has to do with anything being discussed on NRL360 is anyone's guess.

Perhaps it showed what a stand up type of guy he is and is not afraid to shy away from controversial things.
#####In a addendum to this post after looking at the article that gave this information I re read it and interestingly it was said that those originally chosen to replace the players who would not wear the jersey most of them declined probably meaning Davey was not a first choice replacement...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why does everyone think Buzz Vs Graham was the modern rumble in the jungle.

Graham is young and reasonably intelligent Vs a decrepit old man who quite likely has dementia or something.
Graham will be sounding the same with his CTE soon.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, hopefully he is young enough there will be advances in science to help him in the future
I get you’re hating the club atm but why bag a bulldogs legend in Graham?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz has made three crucial errors when mentioning others during his Fox encounter with Graham.

1. Brent Read - Basically said it was Brent Reads story and he (Buzz) joined in later.
So was Buzz backtracking and not taking responsibility for his words? Brent Read didn't seem to like that comment when he joined the panel later.

2. RFM - Buzz named and shamed him on national TV by disclosing their conversation exposing RFM as the snitch which as a leader within the club will be offside with the playing group if he isn't already. Buzz doing his best to divide the club for his own best interest.

3. Polynesian Players - Exposed Polynesian players as the complainers within the playing group. Identified one race which will not go down well with other NRL players and community not to mention that these Polynesian players at the Dogs may been seen as soft and not willing to work hard at another club which could effect their chances of getting another contract.
He took the credit for Tim Sheens coaching the Tigers before it didn't work and he backtracked.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I actually read / heard that t baz or Gus said burto was the better half when they were all coming up the ranks. It’s increasingly obvious that isn’t the case anymore.
Cleary debuted for a pretty strong club and had Maloney to show him the ropes. I can guarantee if Cleary had been tasked with leading this bulldogs dude on his first senior halves gif, he’d look just as bad. It’s like you guys think players just make themselves and the coaches and players around them don’t have a huge say in their development.

Can’t believe people here are giving up on Burton before our idiot coach.

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What did he say? He's such a dick.
He said for the panthers to re-sign luai they should sit him down and show him video of how Matt Burton is playing at the bulldogs.
Probably not wrong but fuck it pissed me off with the way he was having a chuckle as he said it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He said for the panthers to re-sign luai they should sit him down and show him video of how Matt Burton is playing at the bulldogs.
Probably not wrong but fuck it pissed me off with the way he was having a chuckle as he said it
Thats on Matt Burton the way he plays tho.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s literally the only journo to come out and criticize him. Good. Honestly it needs to be blowtorched the whole Burton thing right now because its an absolute disgrace and he deserves heavy criticism.