News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a hypacrit!!. Buzz is upset about the lack of care shown by the Club. Until Buzz plastered the issue with Topine on the spotlight, the matter was being managed by the club. Instead of being concerned about a player welfare, he has taken the opportunity to knife Gould & the club. He does care on the effect of this high profile attention has on the kid.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What a hypacrit!!. Buzz is upset about the lack of care shown by the Club. Until Buzz plastered the issue with Topine on the spotlight, the matter was being managed by the club. Instead of being concerned about a player welfare, he has taken the opportunity to knife Gould & the club. He does care on the effect of this high profile attention has on the kid.
He’s just spinning it now when the plan to hang out the club to dry for the soft punishment backfired.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, another diversion :tearsofjoy:.
For someone who claims ‘inside knowledge’ you’re wrong quite often.
Can’t answer a simple question?
What did you find unusual about the text?
Nothing about the text surprised me

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disgraceful we got rid of Hammer to the Dragons. What a fucking champion, proud of how he stuck up for the club, he optimises what a leader is.
I hear what you’re saying but most know that we couldn’t keep him due to Des’ back ended contracts that was the catalyst for us being where we are today.

Not long after we signed Graham I ran into Turvey on a train one day and he told me how much the boys loved having him at the club.

Problem was Graham was on 900K to a Million in the last year of his contract. That screwed us and we had to let him go.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He kept saying “we” when talking about the club, If Ciraldo doesn’t work out next year, Jimmy should be the first call Gus makes, with the right people around him for x’s and o’s he would be a Great head coach IMO.
Not sure that will work out.

Can the club afford the 10K plus fine after every post match interview? :tearsofjoy:

Would make Ricky and Bellamy look like choir boys.:tearsofjoy:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great segment - could have watched that go on for another half hour hahah

Nothing new learned, just Buzz repeating the shit he's already written about in his articles and then deflecting all over the joint and trying to steer away from any actual discussion.

You'd think Buzz is trying to get the message out there that Ciraldo's coaching and the culture he's created is not NRL-standard or appropriate based on last week and the Davey article especially.
But when put on the spot, all he wanted to do was assign blame to Gus for signing the players that aren't up to the the tough culture and coaching standards. Jammer addressed this and said 'yes, people get recruitment wrong'. Seemed to go against Buzz' own message that Ciraldo's coaching is the problem.
Then Buzz tried to die on the hill that the Bulldogs need to treat player's mental health more seriously - which really set Jammer off as a 'how dare you imply they don't, you're way off the mark if you think they don't prioritise that'.

I actually found Braith entertaining during the segment haha. He sarcastically congratulated Buzz when he vowed to continue investigating the story.
Graham looked like he just wanted to pund the kuntz face!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Graham's face when he pulled that out was great.
I'm glad Graham is slowly shaking off the St George stench that was on him from his last few years in the NRL too
I think the stench was from the pommy showers mate

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go back and watch Tallis & Anasta face when buzz tries to deflect right at the start by saying, “well, it was reedy’s article” ha ha.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Buzz going on about the young player. Does this young player want this played out in the media? Did he want to keep it in house? Did he go to the media? Or did RFM leak it out?
Exactly it was kept under wraps. I doubt topine would leak it or his manager. There are 5 sooks and 1 opened his mouth and sunk their team mate. If it was really a mental health issue mason wouldn't be saying it's weak as shit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where does this leave RFM now that Drunkfield appears to have ratted him out?

If any player, current or ex, ever even thought of talking to Drunkfield, Reed or the Daily Telucrap surely they would realise by now that Newscorpse will just use you up for clicks and not have the slightest concern for the welbeing of you or your mates and hang you out to dry every time.