News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Ciraldo will still be there IMO. But having guys like Jamma around only enhance the culture the club is trying to build.
Yeah mate I think he will be too, but the gaslighting that goes on in here around CC gets to me occasionally. Jimmy as the forwards coach would work nicely I think.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how ? James Graham deadset looked like he was still under contract with us. Bloke ripped buzz saying the club treats mental health awareness number one priority
He's just trolling.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved it when he said " Its okay, if Rugby League is not for you"
One of the smartest things he’s ever said. If training and discipline is too hard and you don’t like it, no one is holding a gun to your head like they implied. It’s ok to walk away, which is what seems to have happened.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If only we got the coaching dream team. Flanagan coach, Graham and Ennis assistant coaches and Reynolds and Jmoz smaller roles in the club.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah mate I think he will be too, but the gaslighting that goes on in here around CC gets to me occasionally. Jimmy as the forwards coach would work nicely I think.
Well he probably took on the hardest role in the NRL and himself and Gus are playing the long game so it’s unfortunately going to take time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised why it's not already Jammer and JJ as our forwards coaches already.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he probably took on the hardest role in the NRL and himself and Gus are playing the long game so it’s unfortunately going to take time.
He sure did. I admire the way he is handling it TBH I just hope he can get some early success next year to shut down some of the parasites in here.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that red nose **** also suffers from mental health due to wrestling......with the bottle called Johnny Walker. Johnny has now taken mental health leave because of Drunkfield!!
Not to mention that there's also a current world wide shortage of Johnny Walker as a result.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck about Buzz and who gives a fuck what some one on the books at the club says. We aren't winning shit, that's a fact and that's all that matters. These fake media arguments mean nothing but they're more than enough to keep our dopey fans happy.
Enjoy Europa league

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz is such a fucking Hypocrite, sits there and bleats on about the mental state of this player over a wrestling session, yet he’s caused more mental anguish to young footballers by printing lies and innuendo about them than anyone else in the game. And he’s done this for decades. I hope that POS gets what’s coming to him.