James Graham and Tim Browne

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Thought these two deserved their own thread tonight. Both amazing players, played with enormous amount of passion. Don't think Tim Browne has got the credit/attention he deserves...he is a great defender, very good in attack, and didn't tolerate barba's crap at the start of the season:grinning::D Browne needs to be re-signed asap, and Bupa given a contract extension.

Also how good was James Graham reaction....HAHA LEGEND BUPA!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really bagged Tim Brown last week, but he stepped up today. Needs to play like this more consistently, and I hope he can.

Good game from both.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bupa is a legend!!! Loved his reaction, shows that he cares for the team sincerely.

scoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bupa is a champion player. tim Browne never gets the credit he deserves. he plays with all heart and tackles like a machine. Very big future for him!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I felt sorry for them in the first half. Played their hearts out, only to watch passengers give the game away.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tim Browne today, was the Tim Browne I have been raving about on here for the last 18 months odd.

He's a bloke who has star potential and was once considered an Origin shoe in once he hit first grade.

Had a horro run with injuries, but I am sooo happy for the bloke that all seems to be going well for him now. A champion bloke off the field too, and has a lot of time for fans. Deserves all the success that comes his way.

Jamma is all class, always. Always plays 80 minutes at 100%....

That said a HUGE thumbs up to Taupau and Burr too in their limited game time. Was really impressed to see Taupau hungry to play on even after the hooter had gone.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tapau for mine, was the difference in the 2nd half. As soon as he came on, our go forward was massive. He broke tackles always made metres and got a few offloads away. I've been critical of him in the past but was massive tonight

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought James was going to turn into the hulk when he was screaming at the ref lol

"JAMES MAD! JAMES SMASH!"

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have big raps on Tim after his early season form and if he can bring his best form consistently he'll make it hard for Des not to pick him.

Bupa was a machine as usual but pissed off at the penalties he gave away. The rage was hilarious though.

Those two, Dale, T and Marty did a good job with our 3 big guys out.

Status
Not open for further replies.