Jamal Idris's Mad Monday form slump

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
YOU would be trying to drown your sorrows too if you were joining the NRL wooden-spooners next season.

And so it was for Gold Coast-bound Jamal Idris as he negotiated his way through gruelling Mad Monday celebrations with his Bulldogs teammates this week.

Starting early Monday at The Canterbury Hotel - a post-season party dedicated to departing skipper Andrew "Bobcat" Ryan - Idris knocked back a few schooners and was in good spirits.

FULL STORY: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/jamal-idriss-mad-monday-form-slump/story-e6frfgbo-1226131697278

p
.s Tried posting this in Bulldogs News but it won't let me.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Wtf lol this is the worst story ever, what pathetic journalism!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't stand these pathetic stalkers who claim to be journos or worse yet losers in public who have to take a photo and send it in to someone any time they see a Rugby League player in public.

Get a life and let other people, even if they're famous, live theirs without a camera in their face wherever they go.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Gold Coast Titans chief executive Michael Searle saw the funny side of the situation and quipped: "Maybe he was tired and emotional because he can't get to the Gold Coast sooner and has to stay another week in Sydney.

"If it was me I wouldn't want to stay in Sydney either.

"That's the way it is in Queensland - beautiful one day, perfect the next"
actually Michael Searl you are a retard, it should be Queensland beautiful one day, flooded the next

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Um looking at the photos kinda seems like it was staged hes in 3 different places sitting down doing the exact same thing and as for searl yeh im sure he was drunk coz he cant wait to go to goldcoast more like he was drunk thinking WTF have i done im going to the team that just won the wooden spoon

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any fans on here sad?
I am actually sad to see him go. I think the decision to move to the titans came from his manager as in the process he was constantly saying he was leaving it up to him. It was disappointing when he walked in the tunnel after his last game on Sunday, we have to remember, he's only young

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yeah I'm sad he didnt leave earlier...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he continued his form in teh beginning of the year, then yes it would be sad to see him go.

But his efforts after he signed for the GC proved to me that his head, or his heart, wasnt in it. Its sad to see a player we have developed for so many years leave, but its just the way it is. Our main focus should be to have Barba see out his career in the blue and white.

Last edited by a moderator:

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pathetic journalism, surely must have been a cadet !

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Much rather a nothing story like this compared to previous mad monday stories ;)

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
Well, he shouldnt be sad about the spoon, they sure as hell wont win the spoon next year, look at their team xO

Forward pack:

8. Bailey
9. Srama
10. Douglas
11. Minichiello
12. Myles
13. Harrison

Wif Bird & Prince in the halves... Idris & Champion on the centres...

Jeez.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to say the Titans had a terrible team this season though and it didn't get very far. If Idris looks as uninterested for the Titans as he did for us after he signed for them then i'll not be too upset about him leaving.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fear Jamal is headed the same way as big Willie. He could be devastating when he fired up but too rarely did he do so.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get him running the right lines and hitting good balls at pace and he will be a weapon on attack.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
He was extremely well dressed....... Me thinks he stopped drinking in 2 in the arvo and slept in the toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.