Jake Turpin

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And absolutely none of that is relevant in today's game. Try again.
As I said put the pipe down mate , go get some fresh air then search what the Panthers were like before he got there because you've obviously forgot or your ego is too big and the drugs have taken over that small mind of yours lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As I said put the pipe down mate , go get some fresh air then search what the Panthers were like before he got there because you've obviously forgot or your ego is too big and the drugs have taken over that small mind of yours lol
You mean the Panthers that got rid of Gus, hired a new coach and released a stack of players he signed? Ha. As I said good at Juniors and Pathways but anything beyond that is hit and miss. Keep twerking for him all you want though.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You mean the Panthers that got rid of Gus, hired a new coach and released a stack of players he signed? Ha. As I said good at Juniors and Pathways but anything beyond that is hit and miss. Keep twerking for him all you want though.
That’s why Gus isn’t the coach .

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Success doesn't happen overnight , You've obviously never had any to understand that.

Gus Re built Panthers from the ground up and now he's doing the same at Canterbury

There's not many out there that could do a better job

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Are you even serious?
You want him to be deluded like you and just sit in hope year after year of not making the finals, we’ll just continue making excuses and become the West Tigers V2.0 shall we.
What part made you think I am happy with the results but I don't sit and put shit on every decision the club make. Win or lose that **** puts everyone down. I'm satisfied we have the right people in charge to turn the club around. I don't try to get the board thrown out so Gus n cc get sacked. I called it in 2014 to sack DES and got hammered because we were winning even though the negative system he was setting up impacted the club. Yes I'm fucking delusional for not caring about the current results as long as we return to where we were 10 -20yrs ago. No pathways, no juniors and poor results on top of cap maxed with over paid under value players is what we have seen for the last 5 yrs and everyone thinks we will start winning and pluck elite superstars out our ass and win. Gus n cc have a plan to be somewhere and the current crop didn't answer the call so let's recruit kids who will.turn up and show pride in the jersey until the pathways work . That is the system now if you don't like , just like Mariner fuck off to another club.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Success doesn't happen overnight , You've obviously never had any to understand that.

Gus Re built Panthers from the ground up and now he's doing the same at Canterbury

There's not many out there that could do a better job
Lmao. You believe what Gus tells you to believe.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Lmao. You believe what Gus tells you to believe.
How about you tell us who we should get, since your smarter than everyone.. instead of waiting for a fail to say I told you so tell us what should happen. Holbrook worked out to be a super coach I see , what else have you got to say narcissistic ****. Panthers sux you don't want a Panthers player, well that obviously is agenda drive. I see your an averilo fan but never highlight the fact he cant ball play or defend , hates contact and is out of position as much as perham to be an elite fullback but you seem to smack Burton down and everyone else..Tell us super coach your plan , who you will keep , recruit or do you prefer to sit back and state after the fact and big note yourself. Soft cock.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How about you tell us who we should get, since your smarter than everyone.. instead of waiting for a fail to say I told you so tell us what should happen. Holbrook worked out to be a super coach I see , what else have you got to say narcissistic ****. Panthers sux you don't want a Panthers player, well that obviously is agenda drive. I see your an averilo fan but never highlight the fact he cant ball play or defend , hates contact and is out of position as much as perham to be an elite fullback but you seem to smack Burton down and everyone else..Tell us super coach your plan , who you will keep , recruit or do you prefer to sit back and state after the fact and big note yourself. Soft cock.
I already have, not my fault you missed it. I'm not going to bang on and on about players that aren't actually at the Bulldogs.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus buying all the utilities denying the NRL injury and SOO cover. All apart of his master plan to sneak a few wins in July next year.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf is going on. Yes we need depth but fuck me dead what’s with all the utility signings
100% !!!
gould is signing players other clubs don’t give a shit about losing.
Crichton yes, but not only X factor player amongst the rest.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan or Turpin back up hooker / nsw cup #9?

Turpin everyday of the week...

He out-played Brandon Smith in the number 9 for a week weeks earlier in the year.
Not really. He filled in when smith was injured & once he got back to full fitness Smith easily out played Turpin That’s why Turpin was dropped 3 weeks ago.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% !!!
gould is signing players other clubs don’t give a shit about losing.
Crichton yes, but not only X factor player amongst the rest.
You do know that most players that are worth buying are available in 2025?
2024 not much to get.

Reactions: J_B

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He definitely didn’t build Penrith up by buying has beens. It’s getting sadder and sadder by the day.
This is it. What Gus is doing with us is totally different to what Gus did at Penrith yet these Gus stans can't seem to understand that. The Panthers were broke, the Bulldogs aren't. Gus has far more resources at his immediate disposal yet he keeps spinning this BS narrative and our fans lap it up. The bloke has gambled big time with our roster and unless there gambles come off we will be stuck in this rebuild stage for another couple of years.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I already have, not my fault you missed it. I'm not going to bang on and on about players that aren't actually at the Bulldogs.
No you prefer trash the players that are still at the club. You know the other 2 wankers on here at least have the guts to put shit on the club and then put their 2 cents in who to sign or sack, as stupid as they sound that have the balls to say it . You are weak you are someone who talks a lot but says nothing.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
This is it. What Gus is doing with us is totally different to what Gus did at Penrith yet these Gus stans can't seem to understand that. The Panthers were broke, the Bulldogs aren't. Gus has far more resources at his immediate disposal yet he keeps spinning this BS narrative and our fans lap it up. The bloke has gambled big time with our roster and unless there gambles come off we will be stuck in this rebuild stage for another couple of years.
Panthers were broke the dogs aren't.. Dumbass, they still spent the cap as we have been spending the cap. You have no clue what he is doing here if you can't see what he has built there. Absolutely clueless.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What Gus is doing is getting rid of the non performing pretenders and recruiting people who can perform at a higher level.
They may not be superstars (as there are none about), but they are players who put in an effort every game.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs Pre season started in November 2022 and our forward pack for 23 looked promising

Thompson
Tpj
King
Josh Jackson
Kikau
Rfm
Waddell
Davey
Sutton

All with plenty of Nrl experience and on paper looks like a great forward pack

Nobody could of predicted all of the injuries to begin the season and also the retirement of Josh Jackson

This is what ruined our season , Talk all the shit you want but the facts are the facts we had a terrible run with injuries to our forward pack and weren't able to recover

That's not Gus's fault