Jacob Loko and Parramatta's salary cap situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't really buy this crap, I mean they paid MASSIVE overs for Sandow, Hoppa, Norman. No doubt Hayne is on something insane. They also overpaid the likes of Mannah and Lussick.

Just poor cap usage.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So they are still paying players that Ricky Stuart let go?

Seems like he is partially to blame for the dilemma, if the story is accurate.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Just extremely amateur. This is a club that has it all... location, stadium, juniors yet can't get it's shit together. They have a board that has no idea of how to put a plan in place. Absolute basket case!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unbelievable situation. How can a club expect to be competitive in the market place by losing a fair chunk of their salary cap on blokes no longer with them? Obviously Albert Einstein is not in charge at Parramatta as there is an obvious shortage of brain matter. Need a new accountant to do my tax return this year...maybe I could borrow theirs.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ricky was taking credit for their early success this year, wonder if he'll take any credit for this crap.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky said he was going to do a clean out....... not his fault if people didn't understand he meant of their bank account and ability to recruit for a few years.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
So when Ricky Stuart proposed his cleanout to the management, nobody thought ahead about this?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LO-F*cking-L at that joke of a shit club. Who the f*ck do they have running that shit **** club?

As I've said before, Parra's only claim to fame is "remember how good we were for those 4 years, 30 years ago? Yeah, let's hang on to that."

F*ck them and the 11 wooden spoons they hold. **** of a club.
This explains why Osborne couldn't afford to pay for his shopping!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone seen the bunnies game? Their winger Alex Johnston is freakish fast and Gus was saying his a fullback. Prob wouldn't put him over Beale or folau but I'd put him above Boyd for a future Fullback

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Lol aren't parra paying hopoate 800k a year...what a joke. Tim lafais not on half as much but has been better this year.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Anyone seen the bunnies game? Their winger Alex Johnston is freakish fast and Gus was saying his a fullback. Prob wouldn't put him over Beale or folau but I'd put him above Boyd for a future Fullback
He would be a good buy

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
LO-F*cking-L at that joke of a shit club. Who the f*ck do they have running that shit **** club?

As I've said before, Parra's only claim to fame is "remember how good we were for those 4 years, 30 years ago? Yeah, let's hang on to that."

F*ck them and the 11 wooden spoons they hold. **** of a club.

lolol love that passion, P.S remember paul Osborne?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When do the Raiders and the Eels clash this year if at all? hope its at Parra Stadium lol welcome back FW Sticky, will be worth the watch bet he does not do his usual stint and sit on the side line lol wanker!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The eels are like a bunch of overpaid council workers. They Just turn up to get paid.

My prediction is Hayne will move overseas next year - great solo player but definitely not captain material to motivate a team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eels are still shit if hayne had half a brain he'd come to dogs but it wont happen

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Eels are still shit if hayne had half a brain he'd come to dogs but it wont happen
If things keep up like they are at the Eels I think he will leave them, he is dedicated but that isn't enough for a player like Hayne to stay at that club lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.