Jacob Loko and Parramatta's salary cap situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due, it's an accomplishment for them to win any. Nrl game under those conditions in a club run by morons

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I can say is that I hope Parra are paying the majority of the $440k contract for Loko.

Wasn't there talk that we were thinking of Ken Sio in the past few months, the article says he may be on the way out, I haven't seen enough of him play but his stats are 54 games and 34 tries - if Parra pay most of his salary is he worth bringing over for depth?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ken Sio started well enough but I do not know what happened to him lately (last year or so). Maybe injuries have hampered his career.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just extremely amateur. This is a club that has it all... location, stadium, juniors yet can't get it's shit together. They have a board that has no idea of how to put a plan in place. Absolute basket case!
Yep so true, they have a great set up with a great little ground close to the action easy to just walk up to big junior comp, basket case is to kind

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
LOL Parra. A lot of internal crap going on over there and paying overs for players that aren't superstar quality.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
All I can say is that I hope Parra are paying the majority of the $440k contract for Loko.

Wasn't there talk that we were thinking of Ken Sio in the past few months, the article says he may be on the way out, I haven't seen enough of him play but his stats are 54 games and 34 tries - if Parra pay most of his salary is he worth bringing over for depth?
Wouldn't be bad for depth but I doubt he would be content in playing reserve grade. We are going to have Perrett, Brown, Inu, Loko, Morris, Thompson etc playing for spots in the back line and all these blokes have cases to retain their spots in the team (barring Loko who obviously hasn't played a game for us as yet)

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't be bad for depth but I doubt he would be content in playing reserve grade. We are going to have Perrett, Brown, Inu, Loko, Morris, Thompson etc playing for spots in the back line and all these blokes have cases to retain their spots in the team (barring Loko who obviously hasn't played a game for us as yet)
I'm interested to see what happens to a few of those players. Brown and Thompson aren't signed for next year, Inu may move on. Rona hasn't been confirmed so there's still some questions about next years backline.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what happens to a few of those players. Brown and Thompson aren't signed for next year, Inu may move on. Rona hasn't been confirmed so there's still some questions about next years backline.
I won't claim to be a massive fan of Brown but his form so far this seasn I think warrants him being resigned. Obviously not the most flashy player out there but the bloke has been solid for us this season.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
What a poorly managed club.... How embarassing... How lucky are we....!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ummm josh morris has cemented his spot he won't need to fight for it until his age catches upto him

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe people are worried about losing Thompson next year. We will have stanley, perrett, Rona, Loko, inu all fightin for spots. You think Thompson can put it over any of those guys if they fire ? Please

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is sandows 550 k contract ending this year? Would he be resigned for next year? If so you think he will get a raise? LOL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thompson is staying.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Is sandows 550 k contract ending this year? Would he be resigned for next year? If so you think he will get a raise? LOL.
Can't believe that much money was spent on him tbh. Realistically only worth about half that amount.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Well reports today say they are about to offer DCE $1mil a season. That's the end for Sandow in that case but I'm sure they'd love that $750k they are spending on departed players

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well reports today say they are about to offer DCE $1mil a season. That's the end for Sandow in that case but I'm sure they'd love that $750k they are spending on departed players
Thats par for dce i reckon ,manly will offer him similiar $$ parra would have to offer him heaps more i reckon,if i were clubs id go after ben hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.