Jacob Loko’s career in tatters after being arrested for ecstasy possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Well looks like he'll go to roosters or rabbits and kill it over there and the media will wank over him calling him a redemption story and make it look like we were the reason for him doing all those things in the past and the roosters/Souffs have shown him the light or some shit like that
Yeah and end up an immortal like some other dickhead caught with MDMA

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
even a pea brain like taufua can get his act together, but sigh this deckhead had to waste our money and time.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuking dumb ****.

He can go to the Junkiehos now.

Piece of shit.
We should have him knee-capped considering what we spent rehabilitating him and getting him back playing footy.
Fkn dickhead !

BulldogFit

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well well well. To all those kennel muppets that were having a go at me about my statements on Jacob Loko I hope u have read clearly and seen that I was correct months ago when i said he will not play FG and that he will not be resigned by our club . We are lucky that the back end of 2014 and all of 2015 was mostly paid by parra so it hasn't cost us a lot contract wise but the rehab n counselling did . Guy is a tragic goose .

So to those muppets get f.....

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Probably just doing some work experience by hanging out with drug dealers because **** knows he's thrown away all his talent and opportunities. Also, if we haven't re-signed him and the season is over why is he being referred to as a Bulldogs player? The **** has never put on a first grade jersey.

Honestly what a waste of space this **** turned out to be. I couldn't give a **** what happens to him now, the club should cut him loose with absolutely no thought of support or welfare assistance. How ungrateful and disrespectful to the club can one person be?

Well done Loko, you're destined to be dumb and poor for the rest of you're life. Well at least you have a ripped six pack to post on Instagram, pity it won't help you when you end up in a ditch you dumb ****

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Well well well. To all those kennel muppets that were having a go at me about my statements on Jacob Loko I hope u have read clearly and seen that I was correct months ago when i said he will not play FG and that he will not be resigned by our club . We are lucky that the back end of 2014 and all of 2015 was mostly paid by parra so it hasn't cost us a lot contract wise but the rehab n counselling did . Guy is a tragic goose .

Since I was told in July he wouldn't be re-signed and could barely run, it's not like you were breaking some big exclusive. But keep on tooting your own horn

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What exactly was he thinking? Knew he was getting the punt from the club because of issues and this has not done him any favours if he was considering looking at gaining another gig elsewhere. From reports on here his knees were shot anyway. No footy career and flushing his life down the toilet. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Waste of time and money ( well whatever Parramatta weren't paying)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

I thought your account was hacked when you posted that message??

The considerations not to re-sign him came after he did his knee in NSW Cup for the (god knows howmanyeth time).

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just another thug that would have been in prison a long time ago if it wasn't for league.

Hopefully justice prevails and he leaves this planet for good in the near future.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody knows we weren't retaining him. No one here was sticking up for him.

bye. Idiot.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And people ask why he hasn't made the side yet... his an idiot!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You can only barely have called him a bulldogs player, he never played a FG game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.