News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Some are gullible on here but none are gullible enough to believe you're a FGer :p
List of people gullible enough to believe I am a first grader includes Gus, coach Potter and Burto... just to name a few.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's embarrassing for this to come out so obviously they would deny it. I personally think something did happen, things like this aren't uncommon in team environments.
Pretty uncommon for a spray to come from a bloke who has only played a handful of games and was brought to the club on a train and trial though, I'd reckon.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe the crap that comes from kent.
But what i believe in is the passion Jacob has for our dogs and we need more like him.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how people call bullshit as soon as the media reports something they don't like, but when something they do like is reported, most just accept it as gospel, without a second thought.

Not sure if there is any truth to this. Allan has come out on socials and said it's total BS. I guess it's possible he was just trying to save face. But I dunno..... a bloke who came here on a train and trial and has only just cracked the fg team giving the rest of the boys a rev up? Sounds a bit like poppycock to me.

Whether it's true or not, it takes more than a rev up from a newcomer to produce a performance like that. This seems like typical Telegraph BS trying to make the rest of the roster look bush league and take gloss off our win by claiming we needed a rev up from a rookie to motivate us to do what we did.

And if it was something you all didn't want to believe, you'd all be asking where the quote was and calling it made up rubbish like you do with all the negative shit about the club that comes from Fox and News Ltd.... 100 percent. Lol

Lastly, if there is any truth at all to this, Gus needs to find the leak and plug it. But personally I think this is from the same school of fictional reporting as "the club doesn't even use drones".
Maybe Kiraz is our new head coach?

Seems to be able to give the boys a lift with a few choice words.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Maybe Kiraz is our new head coach?

Seems to be able to give the boys a lift with a few choice words.
Don't say that....the next thing you know there will be a media article linking him to the job...lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They all dont want you here, especially Gus. Hence why daddy isn't signed, sealed and delivered.

Plus you'll cry on tv again if they drop you.
It was Gus who ordered TBaz to bring me back into the first grade fold. He may or may not think I am the solution long term, but he clearly believes I am the best option we've got right now...and I will probably continue to be his preferred option until he finds the right person to fill the position long term. If he didn't think I was up to doing the job for the time being, he'd have found us a stop gap option by now. I'm sure he is happy about how I kept the machine running on Monday. Face it, bro. People in the know think I have more to offer than the kennel's resident experts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was Gus who ordered TBaz to bring me back into the first grade fold. He may or may not think I am the solution long term, but he clearly believes I am the best option we've got right now...and I will probably continue to be his preferred option until he finds the right person to fill the position long term. If he didn't think I was up to doing the job for the time being, he'd have found us a stop gap option by now. I'm sure he is happy about how I kept the machine running on Monday. Face it, bro. People in the know think I have more to offer than the kennel's resident experts.
You know I'm in the know with my 2 main source's and don't talk shit.

Believe me you're not wanted and not in our plans. Gus has to walk on eggshells because of your mental stability and the friendship with your father.

You better stay healthy otherwise someone will take your place, permanently.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Believe me you're not wanted and not in our plans. Gus has to walk on eggshells because of your mental stability and the friendship with your father.

I just acknowledged I probably wasn't in our long term plans....I have never said I am in our long term plans. But if Gus thought I couldn't do the job in the short term, he never would have brought me back into the first grade side in the first place. Face it, I am the best option at the club right now. You'd better hope I stay healthy, because if I don't, the alternative will be much worse.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

And what about my sources, Bro....I predicted both myself and Corey Allan would return to the first grade side at the start of the year. That's some Nostradamus level shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just acknowledged I probably wasn't in our long term plans....I have never said I am in our long term plans. But if Gus thought I couldn't do the job in the short term, he never would have brought me back into the first grade side in the first place. Face it, I am the best option at the club right now. You'd better hope I stay healthy, because if I don't, the alternative will be much worse.
Again, you're "back" in FG because of your tears and daddy.

No matter how shit you are I don't wish any injury on you but I won't be upset that injury will remove you from FG and give someone else a chance.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Who would you rather have playing 7 - Avo, who finally looks like a half decent player at fullback? Or maybe Wakeham, who just looks like he wants to audition for the Fijian equivalent of BTS?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And what about my sources, Bro....I predicted both myself and Corey Allan would return to the first grade side at the start of the year. That's some Nostradamus level shit.
A broken clock is right twice a day too ;)

Focus on footy and not on predictions lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Again, you're "back" in FG because of your tears and daddy.

No matter how shit you are I don't wish any injury on you but I won't be upset that injury will remove you from FG and give someone else a chance.
Gus brought me back into first grade because of my "tears" and a friendship with my "daddy". Yeah right, cool story, bro.

If Gus is picking the team based on personal friendships, he has well and truly lost the plot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who would you rather have playing 7 - Avo, who finally looks like a half decent player at fullback? Or maybe Wakeham, who just looks like he wants to audition for the Fijian equivalent of BTS?
No, Avo has to stay at FB. Wakeham is another dud like you. BBO is ahead of you both.... and that says a lot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gus brought me back into first grade because of my "tears" and a friendship with my "daddy". Yeah right, cool story, bro.

If Gus is picking the team based on personal friendships, he has well and truly lost the plot.
Believe What you want or what makes you feel better.

The truth hurts.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A clock is right twice a day too ;)

Focus on footy and not on predictions lol
Not like my track record of predictions stops at 2....I predicted Elliott would develop into a quality starting lock this year....came true. I predicted NSW would lose origin 1....came true.... I predicted Schoupp would become a better player if he knuckled down and got a haircut....came true. My track record of successful predictions is very good.