News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I don’t know about any of you other OG’s on here, but when you used to played footy as a kid, you just know the kid who played with their socks all the way down were the fucking guns. Prove me wrong.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Ummmm…. HMAS Knockonbur plays with his socks down
That’s a low hanging fruit argument. He’s only recently become our whipping boy since that Coffs scandal. I bet he was a gun as a kid playing.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a Fn novel length article i couldn't even finish reading it lol.However was already aware he had been firing up at other players.

As for our gun Jacob Kickazz(i like that Nickname a lot)i said in another thread he just wants to win you can see it in everything he does, real shining light for us and a bit unexpected which is even better.

We need a bunch of our players arking up when shit goes south, seemingly Jacko never does he is too passive.
That it's a young guy with just 3 or 4 games showing such passion i love it!!
Burto is starting to get up and about and firing up JAC obviously, haven't noticed him but I reckon Schoupp might be pretty vocal? etc etc.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Natural ability, very talented, lovely footwork and speed.. doesn’t take a lot to sum this kid up. Thinking … superstar , doggies x factor in the making !! :hearteyes: Been a while !!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently it was made up. When asked on Twitter, Gus knew nothing about it and now Correy Allan has come out and denied the claims.

Screenshot_20220615-073138~2.png

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whilst I'm sure part of this is true why pick out Allen? He must have really been carrying on. ***** barely played lol

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst I'm sure part of this is true why pick out Allen? He must have really been carrying on. ***** barely played lol
maybe he felt threatened by him in terms of taking his position? he has nothing to worry about though...:tearsofjoy:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
maybe he felt threatened by him in terms of taking his position? he has nothing to worry about though...:tearsofjoy:
It seems weird lol
Maybe Kiraz is confident he can put one on Allen lol and was just picking out the weakest dog. Without footage we just guessing though!

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether it was said between the players or not, it has now been said publicly. Goodluck to any player who smiles or doesn’t give a sh1t when we lose. Everyone will be watching.. I’m sure Gus already is

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need more of this. If kept in check, it’ll set up a good dynamic in the club. Gus would definitely welcome cold honest conversations.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm liking Kiraz more and more. Sounds like he to Allan exactly what we're all thinking. . . . Have a go Allan you big cat !

Last edited:

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Love this. Absolutely a breath of fresh air. In a world of show boating players who are there to get paid., be a Kiraz !
So true!

From the original post:

"Perhaps the strongest boost for Potter’s coaching came after the Bulldogs’ round 13 loss to Penrith when the players sat around the dressing room after the game, lollygagging around, quite comfortable with the defeat, and young winger Jacob Kiraz decided he heard enough.

Kiraz, clearly not from the Kimmorley school of thinking, and in just his third NRL game, let Corey Allan know exactly what he thought of his casual acceptance of a loss and the two had a healthy altercation, of the verbal kind, in the dressing room.

The altercation was a wake-up call for some of the senior players at the club who had also grown comfortable with acceptable defeats."

This attitude from Allan (and a lot of other Bulldogs players) really p**ses me off. The scary part is that a lot of us here on the Kennel (including me) had formed the view that many of the players were OK with / not worried about losing all the time. If this article is true - we were actually correct.

I'm disgusted by Corey Allan and I wonder exactly what he said to set Kiraz off ... something like "another week, another loss" and then had a laugh about it.

And I wonder exactly what there was for Allan to say in reply to Kiraz? Did he try to defend his right to be OK with losing all the time?

Allan and any others like him are not needed at our club and can immediately f*ck off.

Good on Kiraz and how shameful that a 3 game rookie had to set an older and much more senior player straight.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he, kiraz, is one intense individual.
Every team needs a player or two like that to keep things in perspective. When I played sport I f'ing hated losing and it was very clear to everyone immediately after the game. It's so important to keep the intensity high right to the end. The party comes later.

From what I've seen Kiraz is not only a great young back who's taken his opportunity, but one of those guys who needs to be picked each week in the team. It takes a courageous rookie player to do something like that.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz is showing some leadership qualities.
Maybe a glimpse of something in the future

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So true!

From the original post:

"Perhaps the strongest boost for Potter’s coaching came after the Bulldogs’ round 13 loss to Penrith when the players sat around the dressing room after the game, lollygagging around, quite comfortable with the defeat, and young winger Jacob Kiraz decided he heard enough.

Kiraz, clearly not from the Kimmorley school of thinking, and in just his third NRL game, let Corey Allan know exactly what he thought of his casual acceptance of a loss and the two had a healthy altercation, of the verbal kind, in the dressing room.

The altercation was a wake-up call for some of the senior players at the club who had also grown comfortable with acceptable defeats."

This attitude from Allan (and a lot of other Bulldogs players) really p**ses me off. The scary part is that a lot of us here on the Kennel (including me) had formed the view that many of the players were OK with / not worried about losing all the time. If this article is true - we were actually correct.

I'm disgusted by Corey Allan and I wonder exactly what he said to set Kiraz off ... something like "another week, another loss" and then had a laugh about it.

And I wonder exactly what there was for Allan to say in reply to Kiraz? Did he try to defend his right to be OK with losing all the time?

Allan and any others like him are not needed at our club and can immediately f*ck off.

Good on Kiraz and how shameful that a 3 game rookie had to set an older and much more senior player straight.
Unfortunately Allan still played like a useless c***. Allan is the Bruce Jenner of c*nts.