Jackson

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great game by Josh tonight. I've been very critical of him for a few seasons but credit where credit is due, he stood up in his 200th game and had his best game in seasons.

Hopefully he can have a big offseason and show more of the same form.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep definitely had a great game.. we need to see more of them though.. guess it coincides with him playing up the middle..

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great game by Josh tonight. I've been very critical of him for a few seasons but credit where credit is due, he stood up in his 200th game and had his best game in seasons.

Hopefully he can have a big offseason and show more of the same form.
Jackson has always been the same player. 110% effort with the never give up attitude.

You always find a handfull of fuckwits having a go at the club captain just for the fuck of it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson has always been the same player. 110% effort with the never give up attitude.

You always find a handfull of fuckwits having a go at the club captain just for the fuck of it
His form has been pretty bad for a season and a half at least. Effort isn't the issue with him, form has been.

But tonight he was great and looked closer to the rep player that he used to be. He plays way better in the middle these days.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Jackson needs to be 13, 8 or 10. He can play a Finucane type role for us next year and until he retires

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate, stick to lawn bowls
What are you on about? Are you saying Jackson has been in good form for the last two seasons?

I'm saying he played well today and give him credit for a great game but you want to start talking shit and make it seem like he's been in peak form this year before tonight.. Jackson himself has admitted his performances haven't been good enough.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How many of us expected a loss tonight.in the same way the team has been going thru the motions and it's a hard mindset to get out of. I hope a decent off season and change in coach will be a positive for Jacko.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually re-counted Jacksons games and it was only 199 tonight. 200 is next week against the Panthers. We need to play for him next week, not this week

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
NF Top Scorer
3 x NF H2H Champ
Reaction score
What are you on about? Are you saying Jackson has been in good form for the last two seasons?

I'm saying he played well today and give him credit for a great game but you want to start talking shit and make it seem like he's been in peak form this year before tonight.. Jackson himself has admitted his performances haven't been good enough.
I thought Jackson was good last year. One of our best overall throughout the season. This year hasn't been his best year tho.