News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
He was forced?At any point, did he stand up and say “I don’t want to do this any more!” If he didn’t, how are we to assume that he was suffering? Bullshit case from a little bitch.

And yeah, what they were saying about the Pacific Islanders… trying to call the sport out as racists.

What are the chances we can send O’Meley and Mason to “chat” with Jackson in a dim alleyway.

the problem is… our legal system is shit. The burden of proof often lies on the wrong party and as this whole case is about perception. Our world is turning soft and little whinging bitches like this always come out on top.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He has video proof of him getting smashed, and apparently he was physically hurt.
He also claims he wasn’t late,
only the players that needed strapping needed to come early.
He won’t have any club chasing him now so he’s trying to get 4mill to cover his career lose that he would’ve got.
There you go, I didn’t know there was video so that strengthens his position but not to the tune of $4m. It’s an awkward situation - the kid has some struggles and likely wasn’t going to have a long NRL career but seeking compensation for that via the courts against your now former employer (who denies and may well be prepared to test your allegations) isn’t going to be an easy path financially or emotionally if you’re fragile.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His lawyers pretty much buried him. I doubt it’s that serious and they’re just trying to milk everything they can from the bulldogs. Wouldn’t be surprised if those players that spoke out are also getting a cut

They needed a big story to hide the Trindall story.

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
When you see shit like this it makes sense we were getting beat by 40 points every week. The lowest standards we’re allowed to creep in by poor coaching and administration. Imagine a Penrith player complaining training was too hard.

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope he has deep pockets, because paying the Bulldogs legal costs are going to sting when costs are awarded AGAINST him.

Assuming all that the papers have been told is truthful and not a complete lie / sob story.
Nah they will eventually settle out of court. Likely he walks away with close to 1m. This is why you have to be careful and recruit the right players. The whole time Topine has been here is during the clubs decline. Ciraldo Touma Gould were the end of the free ride.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I woke up to what ever morning show it was saying Bulldogs Bombshell!!! The club is in disaster mode as claims of torture.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So when the Melbourne Storm or Penrith Panthers run preseason army style camps that involve sleep deprivation and hours long physical and mental endurance challenges, it’s good for culture, team building and helping the players push themselves beyond their limits so they can compete week in week out during the season.

When the Bulldogs make a player wrestle for 30 minutes when being late to a wrestling training session it’s a “deprivation of liberties”.

That will fucking do me.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s not a person on the planet, who wouldn’t gleefully pay even $10m to remove a cancer that was killing them.
We’ve moved on from this, soft, incapable, mistake in our roster.
settle and erase from our history.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has video proof of him getting smashed, and apparently he was physically hurt.
He also claims he wasn’t late,
only the players that needed strapping needed to come early.
He won’t have any club chasing him now so he’s trying to get 4mill to cover his career lose that he would’ve got.
He also claims we had 30 to 35 fit players which we never had all year.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i've got to imagine they were told what would happen if they're late to training when ciraldo arrived.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when the Melbourne Storm or Penrith Panthers run preseason army style camps that involve sleep deprivation and hours long physical and mental endurance challenges, it’s good for culture, team building and helping the players push themselves beyond their limits so they can compete week in week out during the season.

When the Bulldogs make a player wrestle for 30 minutes when being late to a wrestling training session it’s a “deprivation of liberties”.

That will fucking do me.
Only 32.5 minutes if everyone was available which never occurred

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a pussy your a 1st grade nrl player good luck hope he looses

this has no affect on us as a team now.

his career is done finished no one will ever pick him up start applying for Centrelink payments mate

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What about the army camps they go to seriously come to work on time train to the standards

sounds like a Schuster thing clauses that he was not meeting and they still stood by him
Now it’s out there I don’t think he could get a job even in brick laying too hard

if he had a mental illness from the beginning and never told them he will loose more

I do support people with mental illnesses problems and it’s not a good thing I truly think there is more to Jackson topine history they will supeona all
His history the lot this could go on for ages

Last edited: