Jackson Hastings / Manly Strip Club Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
On one hand people complain we need a playmaker to work alongside Foran.
On the other one becomes available that is a perfect fit, and it's suddenly FUCK NO.

Hastings and Foran combo can get us close to a premiership in my opinion.

Not to mention if Foran goes down currently we are FUCKED. Hastings offers cover for that.

Manly are known to be a club full of egos (I know people that both played for and worked with Manly as staff).

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long time member/reader, havent posted in ages. But this triggered me, so...

Hahahaha NO THANK YOU!

Was way over rated by channel 9 media back when he was at roosters (because of his dad). Cocky idiot with zero skill. You can always judge a player/person by his face alone. A face can tell so much if you read it carefully. From day one his face was not right lol.

The comparison back then was that he was better/more talented then Mbye as a footballer. I couldnt be happier about the current status of both.

JMK is a more than capable compliment to Foran. He shouldnt be replaced at all judging by his current work ethic and form. Theres nothing too flashy about him yet. But hes shown little signs here and there of breaking through. His speed was also evident in the chase down of rapana vs canberra. In time he will hopefully come good for us.
Spscand,

Your right, he doesn't need to be flashy. He only needs to do the little things right. Let Foran steer the team around and JMK to run the ball or just settle plays when needed.

I think Pay wants our forwards to do a little more ball movement and we look good when we do so that's where our attack will come from along with Foran.

JMK doesn't need to over complicate things just like he is doing. This will just give him more experience and overtime he will only get better.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody saying yes to Hastings just look at Hayne and how coincidentally the teams he plays for suck and coaches end being fired......

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the other one becomes available that is a perfect fit, and it's suddenly FUCK NO.

Not to mention if Foran goes down currently we are FUCKED. Hastings offers cover for that.

Manly are known to be a club full of egos (I know people that both played for and worked with Manly as staff).
Agree mate. He can offer a lot.
Shouldnt have cost too much. He must know hes on last chance. On short term contract basis would be a good pick up imo

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This guy sounds like the biggest fuckwad ever. People like this who get kicked out of multiple teams due to their own dickheadedness will only learn their lesson if other teams stop pouncing on them.

It is a blight on our game. I hope no one signs him and he effs off to England or something.
This. Hes a repeat offender and he doesnt care to change his ways, because there are no consequences, he keeps getting signed by other clubs. What he needs is a period of nobody wanting him, then he may do something about his shit attitude. Until then clubs who sign him thinking they can change him are pissing in the wind

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You think this pole smoker is worth the risk?

If anything I'd have him on match payments only so we can fuck him off WHEN he talks shit.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to scrap the no dickhead policy but Hastings is definitely one dickhead i wouldnt sign, as it is evident that his former teammates at St.George, Rorters and now Manly have all had issues and turned there backs away from the ****.

Dickheads like Ferguson and Carney, i would sign as the only damage they have done is to themselves

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have to scrap the no dickhead policy but Hastings is definitely one dickhead i wouldnt sign, as it is evident that his former teammates at St.George, Rorters and now Manly have all had issues and turned there backs away from the ****.

Dickheads like Ferguson and Carney, i would sign as the only damage they have done is to themselves
Sorry, I draw the line at "men" that drink Cruisers. Even Carney drinking his own piss is more acceptable lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fingers Ferguson grabbed a chick on her snatch unwilling, i wouldn't say he only damaged himself in that one. Damaged his already tarnished reputation yes, but he did something that affected someone else at the time. Anyway, as a player he is good, personality wise he's a knob and related to Mundine so that's enough of a no in my books.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if the dogs want to get a player on a mid-season transfer then this the one to get. A big yes from me. A mid-season transfer can really add to a team for the better. Hastings is burning with a massive point to prove and the dogs should identify that. I say sign him and either use him as a utility, or in the halves with JMK shifting back to utility.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We’re not that desperate for half are we? Despite how talented the kid is. I don’t think he is worth the punt. He couldn’t even make the 5/8 spot his own at manly. Whatever the issue is he may need a break from the game. For the WHOLE team turn around and not want to play with you. It’s not good sign.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is everyone wasting time on a flog like this kid? He offers nothing but trouble. Couldn't cut it in a struggling roosters outfit and couldn't cut it in Manly outfit that is going just as bad and suddenly he is good value for us? What? We've got a good young bloke who takes the kicking tee out already. We don't need this idiot as his apprentice. That's all he is good for. That and destroying changerooms. The linemarker has done more on the footy field than this bloke.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
why does everyone assume Hastings was in the wrong?

havent heard his side of it.

he would be great as a cleeland/Frawley/JMK replacement.

like my Taree friend said, you NEVER say no to a quality half.

Teams are only as good as their halves.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Pity that society has become so week. I'm sure that in the old days someone like Pay would have straighten him up with kicks up the arse literally.
maybe Hastings is the strong one and the others are weak?

you just dont know at this stage and the way society is.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
throw minimum pay, give him one of the halves we are planning to punt anyway, assess at seasons end?

remember, Hastings isnt a robot, if he is truly in the wrong then once bitten and twice shy works both ways, he will know he's in the last chance saloon and may already be rehabilitated.

Status
Not open for further replies.