News Jack De Bellend Megathread

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's lucky he didn't have a jury full of people like you with "common sense" lol

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not about common sense it's about evidence you prawn, and evidence must be able to prove guilt !
What do you do for a living?
Have you ever been involved with a criminal trial?
Have you ever been involved with a sexual assault case?

If you're not a police officer, a criminal lawyer or a judge don't tell me about evidence.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you're not a police officer, a criminal lawyer or a judge don't tell me about evidence.
I watched a lot of law an order, even had the song as a ringtone once does that count?

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great reply lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Correction I said he did it and everybody knows he did it.
Proving it beyond a reasonable doubt to 11 people is the hard part.
99.99% of the time if a women claims she was raped, she was raped.
The vast majority of rapes go unreported
As to a 3rd Trial? Maybe they reduce the charges and go again. I hope they do.
LOL im a lawyer and you throwing ridiculous stats like that is very careless.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The court has barely given us much info from the trial itself. No one from the public knows shit. To say he did it because common sense is mind boggling. Its a good thing you're not on the jury.

The fact that she was hanging out with them after they left the apartment when really she should have ran away from them and went straight to the cops is head scratching. They look more innocent than the hayne plane but thats just a sheer dumb hunch

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL im a lawyer and you throwing ridiculous stats like that is very careless.
The court has barely given us much info from the trial itself. No one from the public knows shit. To say he did it because common sense is mind boggling. Its a good thing you're not on the jury.

The fact that she was hanging out with them after they left the apartment when really she should have ran away from them and went straight to the cops is head scratching. They look more innocent than the hayne plane but thats just a sheer dumb hunch
You definitely don't talk like a lawyer.

Shouldn't you be referring to yourself as a solicitor, barrister or QC???

Any solicitor would know we don't have lawyers in Australia.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

See from this response you clearly have next to zero knowledge about sexual assault.
Many sexual assault victims may spend a large amount of time with the perpetrator/s because they are scared, they blame themselves for putting themselves in that situation and many, while knowing what happened was wrong don't even recognise they have been a victim of a crime.

In this case however, she went back to a club with them from the apartment but left unnoticed by De Belin & Sinclair while De Belin & Sinclair were talking to people out front. She went to a friend's house and then to a hospital.

What does that sound like to you?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You definitely don't talk like a lawyer.

Shouldn't you be referring to yourself as a solicitor, barrister or QC???

Any solicitor would know we don't have lawyers in Australia.
Most do now refer to themselves as Lawyers. It has moved into Australian English.

What's next hey walking on the sidewalk drinking pop.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest crock of sh*t. Come on man. You cant use that response
No common-sense and knowing the line between right and wrong is the starting point for all Investigations.

Police need to believe the victim.
They will test her story.
Confirm the time line.
Is there history?
What does past behaviour tell them.

I mean how many false reports or made up accusations make it to court? In my experience none!

What women would put herself through the experience of humiliation and being totally vulnerable like they have to by reliving the events and describing it to total strangers?

Last edited: