News Jack De Belin in custody at Wollongong police station

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
National Rapist League

Stick your dick in a female, no worries.
Stick your dick in a drink, you are worse than an Indian hitler

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty
Weather the assault is proven or not the blokes partner is pregnant whith his child and he’s out on the piss with mates putting himself in compromising situations with young girls he’s a bag of shit case closed

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not that we're playing the victim it's consistency. I get these are vastly different matters but you can't come down hard on mates getting pissed/naked and then completely ignore several sexual assault cases and even more domestic violence cases without losing credibility.

Canterbury were fined when they were cleared of sexual assault for bringing the game into disrepute, the same should apply for the mountain of cases they currently have.

It's like a child being severely punished for not eating their vegetables while the child who put his sister in the hospital getting off scot free. Papa Greenberg needs to ground his naughty kids and not focus on that club that didn't eat their vegetables for once.

Still doesn't mean every comment section has to be filled with the same response over and over and over..... but anyway, who knows... maybe Greenturd will grow a pair and act once these cases have gone through the courts.... if they make it that far...... I would like to see him act on Walker, as this is not the first time he's been in trouble.... but as for JDB, it really is nothing... just some tart looking for a bit of attention and like I said... he's most likely guilty of being an asshole, but not for breaking any laws

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Weather the assault is proven or not the blokes partner is pregnant whith his child and he’s out on the piss with mates putting himself in compromising situations with young girls he’s a bag of shit case closed
Living the dream.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still doesn't mean every comment section has to be filled with the same response over and over and over..... but anyway, who knows... maybe Greenturd will grow a pair and act once these cases have gone through the courts.... if they make it that far...... I would like to see him act on Walker, as this is not the first time he's been in trouble.... but as for JDB, it really is nothing... just some tart looking for a bit of attention and like I said... he's most likely guilty of being an asshole, but not for breaking any laws
I get what you're saying but all we ask is for consistency illegal or not. Don't give us ammo to cry victim.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd personally like to see harsher punishments dished out for groupies who fabricate stories... sure it's nice when you hear about players being exposed, but unfortunately it's never just the player who is affected

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No self respecting man has or ever had a man bun.

Piece of advice: If you have to add the word "man" in front of something IT'S NOT FOR FUCKING MEN!
I have a cock bun

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you give JDB a presumption of innocence and fair enough but then you attack the victim? You can’t have it both ways. Of course there is always a chance that she is looking for a attention as you put it but there’s just as much chance something illegal went down.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you give JDB a presumption of innocence and fair enough but then you attack the victim? You can’t have it both ways. Of course there is always a chance that she is looking for a attention as you put it but there’s just as much chance something illegal went down.

Ok maybe I was in the wrong... but I am 99.9999% certain that story is an absolute load of shit.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he has a daughter and one day has to explain to her what the fuck was going through his head

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
National Rapist League

Stick your dick in a female, no worries.
Stick your dick in a drink, you are worse than an Indian hitler
What an Indian Hitler? Is that a dictator who tried to wipe out everyone who had a different opinion, doesn't shower for months on end and is obsessed with bobs and vagene?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
They have to start banning these c*nts for life, fukin snowflake stance!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unless you’re there or have evidence then who knows it’s the courts job to decide that.
Oh Please.

You should know, on The Kennel we are the Judge, jury & executioner.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Found him...