IT'S TIME FOR A REBEL LEAGUE

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Change in leadership is definitely required.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calm the farm, we all expected this loss given the circumstances - right now, it’s how we bounce back vs Parra.

Dolphins got smashed by the Dragons and look how they returned serve against a desperate Cowboys, albeit, the Cows had the same issue as us playing under fatigue.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it’s starting to get hard to watch.. no matter which team, the calls made are the game. Players no longer decide it, book makers and officials have a massive hand in outcomes, if the reff can get away with shit calls he will.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm scared to imagine what the NRL will look like towards the end of this decade and the beginning of the next
I'm scared with what it looks like now and how many more mid season crackdowns there'll be. It's back to a sin bin a thon. Some of these aren't even worth penalties. But if they are, they shouldn't be sin bins too. The game has gone mad. Last night's Dolphins game was even worse. I won't watch one second of another game outside of ours for a while..

Now you can't watch more than a minute without a massive ref decision. It's all about the refs. All anyone talks about after every game of every round is how bad the refs and the sin bins are..

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or maybe something more "inclusive" like

THE WESTERN SYDNEY LAMB ROLLS..........., but then I suppose the Pig, the Chook & the Cow might feel left out!!!
And the falafel……..don’t forget the vegetarians.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm scared with what it looks like now and how many more mid season crackdowns there'll be. It's back to a sin bin a thon. Some of these aren't even worth penalties. But if they are, they shouldn't be sin bins too. The game has gone mad. Last night's Dolphins game was even worse. I won't watch one second of another game outside of ours for a while..

Now you can't watch more than a minute without a massive ref decision. It's all about the refs. All anyone talks about after every game of every round is how bad the refs and the sin bins are..
I was only half watching the second game last night but it looked like Hess was binned for pushing a player after he passed?! Mind blowing stuff if that’s all it was and it would seem realistic these days.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The time has come for Gus to truly show his balls and not just tell everyone how pathetic those corrupt bastards are that run the game like he has for a long time now, but to finally do something about and threaten to create a rebel league competition.

This game is an absolute F'n joke.

My blood is boiling!!!
I was thinking we need another superleague last night they are destroying the game!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The time has come for Gus to truly show his balls and not just tell everyone how pathetic those corrupt bastards are that run the game like he has for a long time now, but to finally do something about and threaten to create a rebel league competition.

This game is an absolute F'n joke.

My blood is boiling!!!
The irony is Gus faught hard against the rebel league in the 90s.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can be called the Canterbury Bankstown bullshitzu