News Its the Bulldogs and not the Panthers who are Getting Raided

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First Holland gets snapped up by Macquarie
Then Montoya at the Warriors
Then Tolman to the Sharks
Now Sue has gone to the knights

We are getting torn apart from rival clubs. The NRL needs to step in now !! If someone steps in and poaches either Lewis or Napa I will fair dinkum neck myself.

1605748226548.png

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First Holland gets snapped up by Macquarie
Then Montoya at the Warriors
Then Tolman to the Sharks
Now Sue has gone to the knights

We are getting torn apart from rival clubs. The NRL needs to step in now !! If someone steps in and poaches either Lewis or Napa I will fair dinkum neck myself.

View attachment 18607
Hahahahahahahajahaha well played sir! Well played.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Had no idea it was this bad, soon we won't be able to recognise our team... "What's that guys name again Bob Johnson or Luke Thompson I forget ".

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope the knights are not thinking of taking JMK to strengthen their dummy half ranks. Barrett might need to issue a hands off policy to rival clubs.

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im surprised it wasnt
Sue to Kurri Kurri Bulldogs
Montoya to Narellen Jets
Tolman to Gymea Gorillas

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sue was prob the best of the shittest we let go. I would have thought they keep him for depth only but goodluck to Newcastle.... why any team would sign unwanted players from a almost wooden spoon team is beyond me.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Bunnings. Buy some 30sec cleaner. Spray on this article. Hose off and should be sparkling clean again

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friendly note to any recruitment officer from Chooks or Melbourne who checks out the kennel for the inside tip: Our best players are Lewis, Wakeham, Nappa and JMK. All future immortals and guaranteed to turn your team into premiership heavyweights. If you're willing to swap Tedesco ,Keary, Munster or Grant I'm sure TBaz will agree to an early release of our big 4 to help you out however reluctantly.