News Its the Bulldogs and not the Panthers who are Getting Raided

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im surprised it wasnt
Sue to Kurri Kurri Bulldogs
Montoya to Narellen Jets
Tolman to Gymea Gorillas
Over the last few years I've gotten the feeling other clubs recruiters don't watch our games much. I never thought any club would've taken Reynolds, and a subsidised Mbye, off our hands for big money, but Wests have paid for that since as we knew they would.

Good chance you're prediction might be true by about round 6 next year I reckon.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Over the last few years I've gotten the feeling other clubs recruiters don't watch our games much. I never thought any club would've taken Reynolds, and a subsidised Mbye, off our hands for big money, but Wests have paid for that since as we knew they would.

Good chance you're prediction might be true by about round 6 next year I reckon.
We got very lucky with those 2
Then the Blame Des brigade came in, allowed an inexperienced coach to continue, and sold all our best players then wondered why we got flogged for 3 years

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK ain't bad. With the right mentorship he could develop into a gun utility player, at the very least.
If he gets footy smart he will be a more than decent hooker though right now his a good utility. Kid is rock solid in defense and can break a line.... If he can be taught to direct and become confident in his game then he has more than enough to lock in his spot.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not that I want to rub in to the tigers, I actually feel for them because they have been pillaged from pillar to post by the top teams, and have now had to resort to signing Jimmy the Jet, which proves that they now have much bigger problems than we've ever had..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In theory we haven't raided anyone......

Cotric came for the money and change of position, Raiders could have done more to keep him but didn't
Thomo wanted to test himself in the NRL
Flanagan not wanted by the Roosters
Hethrinton was told he was free to look around
Waddell ??? Des playing God again???

We haven't raided anyone, but in return. The Warriors took our superstar flyer Montoya, the sharks took Mr on the fourth Tolman ,Newcastle enforcer Sauaso Sue and Melbourne I'm too good to be a winger Remis Smith. Even the mighty Macquarie Scorpions signed baby blue eyes Kerrod Holland.....WHEN WILL THE NRL STEP IN AND STOP EVERYONE STEALING OUR DEADWOOD??? The raid is on.....:grinning:

Last edited:

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
It's good to see mediocrity being shifted out of the club, reading about knights fans celebrating the signing of Sue makes me laugh

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Start of the ops post im "you're fkn kidding me"

By the end of it im "oh, you are fkn kidding me"

This kinda trolling im ok with. Funny SOB