It's Official We Are Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Fmd, have a listen to yourselves, laugh a bit, am I the only 1 here not worried yet?

lol, Im a little concerned atm. Havent reached for the rope or began tying the noose like others :p

I think we will beat Cronulla next round.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone suggesting or thinking cronulla will be an easy game have rocks in their heads and should watch their game vs womanly which just concluded.
Even though they lost they played with pride, heart, line speed, enthusiasm and alot of flair in attack. Something our team atm does not possess. They really gave womanly a run for their moneys worth and if it wasnt for poor refereeing they might have even snatched the win.
Atleast they have pit their adversity to the side and the loss of key players namely carney and still put in 110%!
on todays fprm cronulla by 20 honestly!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm pretty much not going to say anything either way, just going to shut the fuk up until I see something again from our team worth opening my trap. Far as I'm concerned its all been said!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I Wana say is like people are saying barba is off his game in attack. But also in defence. The times I've seen him when other teams make a break and him trying to defend has been embarrassing. Watch the few times he tried to tackle or even clean up some grabber kicks and no where to be seen. I think he still needs time and bring back low. We can't be going any worse... Give the kid more time to recoup.... I honestly think they threw him into the game and his head ain't straight at all...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The next month will tell us a lot. If we are serious about getting back on track, we will win all 4. (sharks, warriors, tigers, knights)

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Kasiano broke his eye socket last year and graham was out a few times too and we never played like that

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We' ll be lucky to win 1/4 in all honesty and that is suggesting that tigers will be missing benji.
Sharks, warriors and newc are all playing alot better.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I like this song but it hits hard right now. Find a winning song, the Doggies need it!
out of all the problems facing us atm, not playing as a team,rumours of internal unrest,people looking disinterested etc,-

the fact that you like this song is the biggest problem we face today.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know the mods will just move this thread again just like last week, but it still stands.

1 and 5 after 6 rounds and we play the top 4 again. No Kas or Graham for another 2 weeks. Barba doesn't want to be there.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I've watched two full games this year, and one was because I was actually at the game lol. We are fucking rubbish. I've written us off completely already, might sound harsh and unsupportive, but it's how I see our team at the moment. No structure, lack of effort, no responsibilty, constant silly mistakes. I'm more than happy to eat my words if we turn this abortion of a season around, buit at this stage, does not look likely...

Fuck I can't wait for the NFL season lol.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Its not all doom and gloom yet.

People are forgetting to realise that in our first 6 games we played 4 very tough teams who I think will finish in the top 4 and we were also missing Key players. We have Barba and Franky back but those 2 are only half fit.

1 - Cowboys: Should have beaten them but silly mistakes and Thurston's performance got the Cows home

2 - Parra: Not convincing win but gutsy.

3 - Melbourne: Still missing players, almost snatched the victory off the storm in the final 15 min and coming back from 22-6 down. Remember, they are still unbeaten.

4 - SouFFS: Barba and Franky returned, both not fully fit, we had one bad call from the ref and should have won that game and SouFFS lost their first game against the Storm.

5 - Manly: Another team that is top 4 contender, they have improved heaps defensively, held 2 teams to 0 this season and we were lucky not to be the 3rd.

6 - Easts: Another team that has improved heaps this season, they have held 3 teams to 0 this season including us. They put 50 on Parra a few weeks ago, they held Brisbane to 0. They would be in the top 4 this season. They totally annihilated us in that 2nd half.

I think we will improve from the 2nd half of the season where we will have a full playing squad available and back from injuries and suspensions.

Keep the faith guys...

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to keep the faith when you just got crapped on... especially by the chooks in that particular SBW game where the players really had no excuse not to aim up.

We have gotten progressively worse the last 3 weeks.

We will go into this game as underdogs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've watched two full games this year, and one was because I was actually at the game lol. We are fucking rubbish. I've written us off completely already, might sound harsh and unsupportive, but it's how I see our team at the moment. No structure, lack of effort, no responsibilty, constant silly mistakes. I'm more than happy to eat my words if we turn this abortion of a season around, buit at this stage, does not look likely...

Fuck I can't wait for the NFL season lol.
Fucking oath! Most professional sport in the world.

Although, the Cowboys re-signed Romo, I think I'm in for a long year too lol

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for some of the comedy over-reaction in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.