It's Official We Are Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow what an inept performance, worst one i have seen for a number of years. Kind of reminds me of the Australian cricket team, I would say drop some players but we ain't got anything better waiting. I honestly can't see how this season can be turned around and make the 8.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this doom and gloom with 18 games still to be played?!

Geez, i know we were horrible tonight but a lot can happen in a week, let alone 18. We all know the ability is there, they're just having a shocking run of poor form. I really can't see it lasting much longer.

People are so quick to jump off the bandwagon.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are playing a second strength side can't people say that ? We are missing graham kasiano big time and inu as we'll so that's three players dropped from tonight's game easy

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fmd, have a listen to yourselves, laugh a bit, am I the only 1 here not worried yet?

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are playing a second strength side can't people say that ? We are missing graham kasiano big time and inu as we'll so that's three players dropped from tonight's game easy
You're dreaming mate. Do three players constitute a 38-0 drubbing. Does having players out make you play with no heart? It doesn't. I can cop losing but not uninterested players...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the game and left with 20min to go. I've never left early not once but I just had enough. Doggies supporters are wondering where I was going as you can tell them talking to Eachother.. His going already? But c'mon I spend a fortune to park my car, buy a ticket and get a feed and go to support my team and they dish that up. What a waste of hard earned money. Pathetic Is an understatement. They had no interest whatsoever and worst of had no clue what in the world they were doing. Ashamed and upset and most of all pissed off is what I'm feeling. To top it off sonny fuken sets up one try and scores two and celebrates like we did something fuked up to him. The fuken dickhead deserves to never play again,,, but hey who's listening the nrl are basically sucking his cock

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we have players out and those 2 fwrds are key players but a team with heart would not have lost by that much.TBH I didn't expect to win tonight but I did expect them to at least put up a fight.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol we don't have a second string side.

We were getting beat with Inu playing as well, and kas and graham aren't worth a 40 point turn around

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Guys you need to realise this is just second year syndrome every average club goes through they have a real good season then next year it turns out to nothing teams have worked us out we go sideways with our forwards passing instead of running the ball hard and we are way to structured you can tell even by our last play options they aren't looking for the best option they are doing the option they are told to do is mould like to see our full strength side back though and our forwards run like our forwards run like the bulldogs forwards of 04 straight and hard
breathe sometimes dude. People will have blood coming out there ears reading that. Dont go hording the fullstops and commas. Use them.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're dreaming mate. Do three players constitute a 38-0 drubbing. Does having players out make you play with no heart? It doesn't. I can cop losing but not uninterested players...
Yes it's does because those three players that replaced them are no where near as good as those players fucking can't believe the contract we gave to klemmer and Williams we are missing stagg big time his defence makes a difference you replace klemmer Browne and taupau and lafai makes a difference

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol least we will win something :grinning:

But to be serious, that's the last time this year we will see it

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we have players out and those 2 fwrds are key players but a team with heart would not have lost by that much.TBH I didn't expect to win tonight but I did expect them to at least put up a fight.
They did put up a fight don't say they didn't but rooster souths and storm are miles ahead of us I'm really pissed off with Barba not putting effort in at the back in defence last year he would at least putting effort in to save try's
Those players we have playing in the forwards replacing kasiano and graham aren't first grade material and it was shown tonight

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They Dally M curse bites again :D

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We played better when 5 of our top players were out..... fuck we are getting worst as the players are coming back!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They did put up a fight don't say they didn't but rooster souths and storm are miles ahead of us I'm really pissed off with Barba not putting effort in at the back in defence last year he would at least putting effort in to save try's
Those players we have playing in the forwards replacing kasiano and graham aren't first grade material and it was shown tonight
Fuck how old are you, have you heard of punctuation?

Reading your posts hurts my eyes

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
they're just having a shocking run of poor form.

No - they have no ticker. THAT's why we are all so pissed off.

I don't mind if my team is beaten, or even flogged. But the worst crime is when it is so bleedingly obvious that they are not interested.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck how old are you, have you heard of punctuation?

Reading your posts hurts my eyes
Sorry have to be so punctual on this page
ease up will you
ill make sure ill write like this just for you because instead of reading what I have to say and replying to that your complaining about abit of punctuation

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are officially done for the season even when graham and las return they need at lease 2-3 rounds to get fully fit and adapt to playing again I think Hasler needs to swallow his pride and and change our attacking style we gt no skills wat so ever it's disgusting we are the most predictable club in the nrl

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone that plays NRL has heart. It's easy being a couch halfback.

I saw enough effort tonight but when all your plays come to nought, or you make basic errors it's gotta dent the confidence.

I'm bitterly disappointed about the loss too but to think the season is over after 6 rounds is ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.