It's gotta be tedesco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Maybe taking the piss. But if you watch it there seemed like a little more too it. Maybe i am looking into it too much
Mmmmm, Fucking sign Tedesco already ffs. Bloody Rae Rae give us our rockstar fullback ffs. 5 years long enough!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't care what we pay teddy
He's worth whatevr he can get
Finally we might have a proper explosive fullback !!!
What my gut currently says:

55% chance we sign nobody
40% chance we sign Woods only
5% chance we sign Tedesco and Woods

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we sign Woods that'll do me. None of our forwards are off contract, which means we will be stuck paying out a forward to play at another club.

Sorry but I cannot see that happening.

On the flipside, if we snag Tedesco we could not sign about 6-8 players off contract, and cover his wage.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Just by watching 360 alone and reading body language and certain wording Woods is coming over to us.. I think we will lose graham and he has come to terms with this.

Sad state of affairs

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd prefer to lose Graham a season early and sign his successor on a long term deal then have Graham play on a season or two too long and offer us nothing and then also lose the chance to sign a quality prop. I love JG but maybe this season should be his swan song if it means getting another quality prop

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't ask me why, but I have a feeling:
Tedesco = Dogs / 3 years / $4 million.
Woods = Knights / 4 years / $3.8 million.

Graham is signed till 2018, the only way he leaves early is if we pay him out, or pay for him to play for another club (which counts towards our cap).

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Tedesco to chooks 100%

We will go hard for Foran and he Wil say no to Des again and will be left with same team with the likely addition of woods all while paying Graham to play elsewhere..

Grahams successor is out there hopefully in our juniors Woods is not worth it.

Ask Bellamy or Bennet what they would pay woods!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't ask me why, but I have a feeling:
Tedesco = Dogs / 3 years / $4 million.
Woods = Knights / 4 years / $3.8 million.

Graham is signed till 2018, the only way he leaves early is if we pay him out, or pay for him to play for another club (which counts towards our cap).
We won't have to pay a single cent if another club desperately wants him. I really don't think we should be releasing any contracted players at this stage though.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling we'll snag Teddy too .. Roosters will play hard to get Dugan who will come a lot cheaper then Teddy is going to cost.. roosters have enough really good young players to be able let go of some of the more experienced expensive players

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have a feeling we'll snag Teddy too .. Roosters will play hard to get Dugan who will come a lot cheaper then Teddy is going to cost.. roosters have enough really good young players to be able let go of some of the more experienced expensive players
Roosters have half their backline and a few forwards off contract.

Re-Signed: Ryan Matterson (2019), Dylan Napa(2019), Mitchell Pearce (2019)
Off Contract 2017: Paul Carter, Mitch Cornish, Kane Evans, Blake Ferguson, Michael Gordon, Aidan Guerra, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Brenden Santi, Chris Smith, Zane Tetevano, Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck,Daniel Tupou

Dugan would be an ideal for for them, with Manu, Mitchell, say Tupou and SKD.

1 Dugan
2 Tupou
3. Mitchell
4. Manu
5. SKD

Tedescos style of play wont suit the powerful Roosters style.

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With woods it's either the Tigers or dogs
There isn't anyone else in the hat

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Tedesco goes roosters then I hope they release 3 or 4 players to justify it esp with keary jwh upgrade and cordner massive upgrade

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching that second half yesterday made me a believer.
Whilst there are many holes in this roster there's only one that needs to be filled.
Watching b-moz at the back, gave me wood.
Frawley at half, mbye at hooker is plenty good enough, with a potent fb.
B-moz might be able to survive this season at fb (though I doubt it) but he's not a long term solution.
With a spine of tedesco, frawley, Reynolds and mbye, we'd be very strong for quite a few years to come.
These are My sentiments exactly but I am very worried because Graham Hughs on Talkin Sport tonight seemed quite sure that Tedesco would be going to the Roosters & we would get Woods, if that's the case I will be very pissed of, cos we don't need Fucking Woods & those fucking Roosters seem to have an endless stream of money with no salary cap restrains If that Fucking Idiot Hassler & the rest of the fucking Board let this great opportunity go I will be even more pissed off because if the Bullfrog was still with us Tedesco would be playing with us right now but theses bunch of dickheads we have now can't seem to lure or secure anybody to our Great Club. Lol Just the great design & colours of our jersey should have Tedesco rushing to sign with us, Imagine how good he will look in ONE.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cap is going up & we won't re-sign Lichaa, Hoppa & a few lower players.
I can't see why not

Who else is off contract for us?
Who's Bloody bright spark idea was it to resign Idiot Tolman for another 3yrs? we could have some extra cash flow & finally got rid of the pest - Kill 2 Birds with 1 Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.