It wouldn't be a family holiday without?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well f@#k me, I thought we had kicked the curse, whenever we go on holidays bad s#!t happens that ruins it for us. Usually copious amounts of rain. Occasionally one of us getting sick.

So here we are on the gold coast for a week, a holiday we can't really afford, but definitely needed. Having a great time, my youngest, who loves birds, lost his s#!t when he saw the penguin at sea world, and my 4 year old autistic boy whose latest addiction involves collecting maps of places we go getting a new map at every park. Ahh memories.

So today the wife comes down with some bug and has spent most her day in bed or bolting to a neighbouring room. She is so bad I insisted she go to the hospital. I chose not to tell her but it appears she has given me the bug too.

So here I am a rumbling children a screaming backing my car out of a **** of a parking space to drive the wife to hospital with the hope of making home in time for me. And I back into a pylon.

Now I have a wife in hospital, a damaged car, a fun night ahead no doubt with my pants down. A one year old who will need an hour or so to go to sleep and a 4 year old who keeps telling me I won't get a tummy ache if I stop drinking cordial

Fun fun fun

What about you guys.... it wouldn't be a holiday without?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh wow you poor thing . My son has had gastro for the last couple of days and its shit ( pun wasn't originally intended but hey it works) . If you starve the bug and drink little sips of water regularly that should make you feel better within 24 hours.
Looking after littlle ones would make it a billion times harder though.

A holiday is not complete without spending more than you intended to. I often have dreams where I'm on holidays and spending up big and then realising I didn't budget for the accommodation and decide to stay longer to avoid checking out which then turns into a nightmare

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks wolfy yeah it sucks

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry to hear bro.

Re: What about you guys.... it wouldn't be a holiday without?

Our car and camper trailer. Missus is afraid of flying and I get seasick.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me getting sick, gastro in Fiji, food poisoning Thailand, flu New Zealand, and tonsillitis in Bali and sliced the top of my finger off with a bread knife...Cant wait to see what happens in the US next year.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Me getting sick, gastro in Fiji, food poisoning Thailand, flu New Zealand, and tonsillitis in Bali and sliced the top of my finger off with a bread knife...Cant wait to see what happens in the US next year.
Holidays are clearly bad for your health... maybe you should avoid them

Wouldn't be holidays without me pissing of my sisters to the point of crying with one of my stupid practical jokes. Actually scratch that, wouldn't be my childhood without that happening haha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ouch ouch ouch!

holiday from hell from the sounds of it.

feel for ya mate

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuk me bro!

I hope you get at least one good day for you and your family.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gees mate.. after all the good you do for everyone else, and this is how karma treats you :(

Hopefully things pick up soon so you can enjoy your holiday.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gees mate.. after all the good you do for everyone else, and this is how karma treats you :(

Hopefully things pick up soon so you can enjoy your holiday.
oh haha is that a shrouded comment? Nice people aren't immune from bugs

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All in all a good holiday just a s#!try ending to it (pun intended)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor Ecca.

My sister got a severe virus as soon as we landed in Vegas. She probably saw two hours worth of Vegas.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Poor Ecca.

My sister got a severe virus as soon as we landed in Vegas. She probably saw two hours worth of Vegas.
And you got severely drunk 2 hours after landing in Vegas lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And you got severely drunk 2 hours after landing in Vegas lol
Oh, man. That was the f*cking best. Falling asleep in fatburger and not remembering anything. Great night.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh, man. That was the f*cking best. Falling asleep in fatburger and not remembering anything. Great night.
Yeah it was a good bucks.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
At least 1 cancelled/delayed flight

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well f@#k me, I thought we had kicked the curse, whenever we go on holidays bad s#!t happens that ruins it for us. Usually copious amounts of rain. Occasionally one of us getting sick.

So here we are on the gold coast for a week, a holiday we can't really afford, but definitely needed. Having a great time, my youngest, who loves birds, lost his s#!t when he saw the penguin at sea world, and my 4 year old autistic boy whose latest addiction involves collecting maps of places we go getting a new map at every park. Ahh memories.

So today the wife comes down with some bug and has spent most her day in bed or bolting to a neighbouring room. She is so bad I insisted she go to the hospital. I chose not to tell her but it appears she has given me the bug too.

So here I am a rumbling children a screaming backing my car out of a **** of a parking space to drive the wife to hospital with the hope of making home in time for me. And I back into a pylon.

Now I have a wife in hospital, a damaged car, a fun night ahead no doubt with my pants down. A one year old who will need an hour or so to go to sleep and a 4 year old who keeps telling me I won't get a tummy ache if I stop drinking cordial

Fun fun fun

What about you guys.... it wouldn't be a holiday without?
check outside your window mate? Can you see fire and brimstone because I think your in hell.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The kids are having a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.