It really is all Des's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you go to subway and order a sub , you get a choice of salads , breads, sauces, fillings etc

So if Des goes to subway and orders a pizza sub with all the salads but finds gherkins in there and doesn't like gherkins... is it

A) Des's fault ?
B) the the guy making the subway ?
C) or is it the gherkins fault ?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great Wolfie another hate thread for the haters to masturbate over!!! I guess being negative is the new positive these days.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even more reason to hate Des if he doesn't like gherkins.
Well yes .
See there is no right answer to this thread.until a week later des walks in and orders the exact same without making the appropriate changes .then he is getting frustrated about the gherkins. And then the week after orders the exact same.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well yes .
See there is no right answer to this thread.until a week later des walks in and orders the exact same without making the appropriate changes .then he is getting frustrated about the gherkins. And then the week after orders the exact same.
Conclusion des is an evil gherkin

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In press conference- Bulldogs are to blame.
Diverts all bad performances to players

My question this...
Moses can not play 7. Why have u persisted with this rubbish player in that position?
This is a guy who also believes will take over jt!
He was given goal duties- so one has to ask.... why has he not flourished in this department in a whole off season?

Then we have lichaa- we get rid of cook and Ennis-

Fullback - pay a winger fb money and is still playing wing?

Then we allow a player to not play Sunday's-

We are a basket case!

Then we get rid of Reynolds when we should have done all you can to keep him somehow... as he is a local hero and despite not most talented- busts his gut out- more than I can say for most in the team.

No I do t blame the team- I blame the imbersols who are running it.

We have been stuck with this team far too long and the broom is well over due . Clearly we need new blood and by the sounds of it ... we r under pressure to unload players as we signed Foran (who has baggage but will reserve judgement as he is a quality play) and wood(why??) we need a fkn fb, hooker and a gun half.

Cronk would have been my no 1 target. Leave money spare to chase him.

I hate watching my club- they are the hardest team to support!
Frustrating that I don't get any release on weekends anymore- 7 day frustration is killing me!
I wait all weekend , get cosy to watch garbage

I don't care who leaves now- the lot can go!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great Wolfie another hate thread for the haters to masturbate over!!! I guess being negative is the new positive these days.
Perspective. Blaming Kas for the bulldogs failure is like blaming the gherkin

DBake

Waterboy
Reaction score
There should be a daily thread against Des, it is only factual that his retarded approach has made a retarded team. No attacking options for YEARS now! Not a few games, but continually the worst attacking team for YEARS. All the recruitment issues are just the icing on Des's shit cake.
Contracts are broken all the time, we can only hope that the continuing crap style of play forces him out. Foran sure ain't gunna be the messiah and has form on skipping contracts. Hopefully he shows up and teaches Des how to fuck right off
It'll be a generation before the club is rebuilt into the hard and entertaining club that it once was, if ever

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In press conference- Bulldogs are to blame.
Diverts all bad performances to players

My question this...
Moses can not play 7. Why have u persisted with this rubbish player in that position?
This is a guy who also believes will take over jt!
He was given goal duties- so one has to ask.... why has he not flourished in this department in a whole off season?

Then we have lichaa- we get rid of cook and Ennis-

Fullback - pay a winger fb money and is still playing wing?

Then we allow a player to not play Sunday's-

We are a basket case!

Then we get rid of Reynolds when we should have done all you can to keep him somehow... as he is a local hero and despite not most talented- busts his gut out- more than I can say for most in the team.

No I do t blame the team- I blame the imbersols who are running it.

We have been stuck with this team far too long and the broom is well over due . Clearly we need new blood and by the sounds of it ... we r under pressure to unload players as we signed Foran (who has baggage but will reserve judgement as he is a quality play) and wood(why??) we need a fkn fb, hooker and a gun half.

Cronk would have been my no 1 target. Leave money spare to chase him.

I hate watching my club- they are the hardest team to support!
Frustrating that I don't get any release on weekends anymore- 7 day frustration is killing me!
I wait all weekend , get cosy to watch garbage

I don't care who leaves now- the lot can go!
Its become like that!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear to God , I hate Des so much these days he is freddy kurger in my nightmares

this bloke is giving me depression , i am always "thinking" about him and what my team could have been and how many premiership we would have won since 2012 , if he wasnt there to fuck things up day in day out.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Des goes to subway he orders a prop forward

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear to God , I hate Des so much these days he is freddy kurger in my nightmares

this bloke is giving me depression , i am always "thinking" about him and what my team could have been and how many premiership we would have won since 2012 , if he wasnt there to fuck things up day in day out.
But do you like gherkins?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing like a jerkin the gerkhin to positively overcome negativity:grinning:

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you go to subway and order a sub , you get a choice of salads , breads, sauces, fillings etc

So if Des goes to subway and orders a pizza sub with all the salads but finds gherkins in there and doesn't like gherkins... is it

A) Des's fault ?
B) the the guy making the subway ?
C) or is it the gherkins fault ?
C

Status
Not open for further replies.