Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If only it were possible to knock a bloke out via keyboard, you’d be Mike Tyson, champ. But don’t get excited, you could never insult me as badly as you insult the English language.

PS not sure who faaaaaanygums is, but not surprised if they don’t want to play with you.
youre not very smart are you, you think you are but youre a total fuck wit

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If only it were possible to knock a bloke out via keyboard, you’d be Mike Tyson, champ. But don’t get excited, you could never insult me as badly as you insult the English language.

PS not sure who faaaaaanygums is, but not surprised if they don’t want to play with you.
literally shut the fuck up you pessimistic, narcissistic, sociopathic fuck wit

what theeeeeee fuck are you even on about you dopey retard?
KO, karl oloapu yah fucking spaztic **** get the fuck off this page yah little gronky parasite who goes around talking shit behind multiple fake accs then uses those same accounts to like your own replies and respond to yahself like someone actually gives a fuck about you lmfao

and than like a typical narcissistic child you get upset and bring up things like peoples spelling that has no issues unlike your personality lol

if i write yahslef its because scum like you dont deserve to be spoken to correctly let alone at all yah maggot

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score

KO, karl oloapu yah fucking spaztic **** get the fuck off this page yah little gronky parasite who goes around talking shit behind multiple fake accs then uses those same accounts to like your own replies and respond to yahself like someone actually gives a fuck about you lmfao

and than like a typical narcissistic child you get upset and bring up things like peoples spelling that has no issues unlike your personality lol

if i write yahslef its because scum like you dont deserve to be spoken to correctly let alone at all yah maggot
Wait, I thought I was the one who was apparently getting triggered. You are being overly emotional and it’s confusing me about my role in all of this.

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
ill wait whilst you try your hardest to front up another senseless reply from one of your many personalities.. dont think too hard youll get a headache lol.. must be annoying going acc to acc to back yahself up aye hahahahahah gronk
I only have one account.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

F329139E-BEA0-4AB1-BF24-793FC701E9D7.jpeg

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wait, I thought I was the one who was apparently getting triggered. You are being overly emotional and it’s confusing me about my role in all of this.
you dont have any roles in life, thats why you talk shit on a bulldogs forum and get yah feelings hurt then claim like your winning a battle you get smashed in repeatedly and make a fuck head out of yourself time and time again

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would ask you for tips on how not to make a fuckhead of myself, but well… you know.
best advice i could give is, get off this page and be yourself mate.. all this other shit youre doing while blaring elton john in the background isnt healthy at all